If I can pop my back just by placing my hands behind my back and forming a fist to push up and against my spine every 45mins, is that a problem? Lately I have had a weird feeling in my back and sometimes abdomen area. Its not a painful feeling (Although sometimes it gets very sore), rather its like an excited feeling. It makes me constantly uncomfortable and feel like I want to lay down a lot. I have been to the regular doctore maybe 3 times for it and he just told me to continue to exercise. I have been exercising. I'm 5'9 and weigh 150, so its not like im not in shape. It's just a constant uncomfortable anxious feeling followed by some soreness at times. I feel like I need to stretch out really far, but can never get fully stretched out.

Should I go see a Chiropractor? For those of you have been to one, do you think it will be helpful?
Quote by killer puppy
and you came to the pit for help beecauuse..?

I came for advice you douche.
If you're concerned about it, then go to a chiropractor. It's only doing you good.
i can pop my back by moving my back straighter upwards,
i get back pain from standing too long, sitting too long, sleeping in a soft bed
my dad has a slipped disk and had back pain since he was 16

back pain is quite common, go see a doctor like i did.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
yeah, see your doctor and consult them about going to a chiropractor.

in the mean time, it might not hurt to do something that involves a lot of stretching. it might sound dumb, but maybe try some really basic yoga stuff.
Quote by uhh_me?
yeah, see your doctor and consult them about going to a chiropractor.

in the mean time, it might not hurt to do something that involves a lot of stretching. it might sound dumb, but maybe try some really basic yoga stuff.

I was curious about whether or not I should try some sort of yoga. I think I'll search for some that I can start doing daily.
A chiropractor would help, although be prepared for it to possibly feel like it's getting worse before it gets better.