Page 1 of 2
what are you up to?

im trying to figure out plans, its either downtown and a few music concerts (and avoiding the royal couple as much as possible as that would be hectic)

or the beach

also excessive alcohol consumption
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I'll probably sacrifice a goat to show my national pride, same as every year.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Squall249
I'm from Quebec so I did not planned anything

i asked canadians.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
I'll probably hang out in the Charlottetown, PEI downtown for the day, eat some icecream or something. Have a bbq with the lady at my place, and then go to Charlottetown or Rustico later in the evening.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
My brother and I usually devote most of the day to guitar hero. I suck at it nowadays, but its still fun.
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
working. I work for my hometown, so I have to help put on the Canada Day celebration. Easiest 1.5 day payed holiday I've ever earned.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I was supposed to go downtown and then to a show where a friends band is playing, but because my truck got ****ed I'm gonna be doing a 1580km drive to my new house instead. **** me
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Why so much Canada in The Pit today?

Well Canada day is July 1st... so its a date thing not a Canada is the topic of the day thing

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
i heard theres this thing where you go to the jays game on canada day, and then take the ticket stub from the game to the CN Tower and get in for dirt cheap. Its like 30 bucks for both things. And you get a free canada day jays tshirt also. It seems pretty boss.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by this&that
i heard theres this thing where you go to the jays game on canada day, and then take the ticket stub from the game to the CN Tower and get in for dirt cheap. Its like 30 bucks for both things. And you get a free canada day jays tshirt also. It seems pretty boss.

that is pretty sick.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by DonGlover
I'll probably sacrifice a goat to show my national pride, same as every year.

Update: I have just sliced the goat's throat. The blood will be drained within minutes.

Happy Canada Day!!!
A SIGNATURE.
ahem

BRAD RICHARDS TO TORONTO BRAD RICHARDS TO TORONTO BRAD RICHARDS TO TORONTO OFFER SHEET ON STAMKOS OFFER SHEET ON DOUGHTY TRADE FOR STASTNY BUY THE PHOENIX COYOTES AND MAKE ALL THEIR PLAYERS COME PLAY FOR THE LEAFS SIGN GRETZKY

oh... we signed Talbot? Close enough!

I tend not to do much on Canada day other than get a boner over hockey.

heard theres this thing where you go to the jays game on canada day, and then take the ticket stub from the game to the CN Tower and get in for dirt cheap. Its like 30 bucks for both things. And you get a free canada day jays tshirt also. It seems pretty boss.

I've actually never been up the CN Tower, I might do this.
I am going to eat a boob cake at a going away party, and coming home to prepare for my brother's grad.
Quote by guitarage
I'll be hating Canada.

but why I love quebec and the quebec people (i actually do).

Je t'aime guitarage.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem
but why I love quebec and the quebec people (i actually do).

Je t'aime guitarage.

Well Quebecers don't love you. They don't know love. They just know poutine, cigarettes, beer-bellies, tight blue jeans, mustaches, and hating Anglo-phones.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by DonGlover
Well Quebecers don't love you. They don't know love. They just know poutine, cigarettes, beer-bellies, tight blue jeans, mustaches, and hating Anglo-phones.

In all seriousness, not really. Quebec isn't that bad really, as long as you can carry a conversation in French, have a high tolerance for occasional snobby douchebaggery, think Quebec is a nation within a nation, and manage to not be there when the Habs win a game.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
In all seriousness, not really. Quebec isn't that bad really, as long as you can carry a conversation in French, have a high tolerance for occasional snobby douchebaggery, think Quebec is a nation within a nation, and manage to not be there when the Habs win a game.

so as long as you are a Quebecois?

except they're always there when the Habs win a game.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by Thrashtastic15

That's a lot of shit to deal with, even for a Windsorite. Beautiful Quebec women and delicious French-Canadian cuisine are their only redeeming qualities for me. Oh and I guess the architecture can be nice.
A SIGNATURE.
I had to work on St John the Baptist day (National Holiday of Quebec)

So fuck it, I'm gonna do something crazy for Canada day.

Like... sit in front of a computer screen
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jul 1, 2011,
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I had to work on St John the Baptist (Provincial Holiday of Quebec)

So fuck it, I'm gonna do something crazy for Canada day.

Like... sit in front of a computer screen

fixed

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by DonGlover
That's a lot of shit to deal with, even for a Windsorite. Beautiful Quebec women and delicious French-Canadian cuisine are their only redeeming qualities for me. Oh and I guess the architecture can be nice.

To be completely serious I love Quebec and I dislike the idiotic, loud, extreme minority on both the english and french side. I understand why most from Quebec would be wary about losing their culture and identity to english Canada given our history. The majority of Quebec has expressed interest in giving the whole unified Canada thing another go with their dumping of the Bloc and subsequent support of the NDP, and it saddens me that there are still people legitimately spreading this trash on both sides as it is harmful and not representative of the majority on either side..
Quote by JimmyBanks6
fixed
That's actually what it's officially called.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
To be completely serious I love Quebec and I dislike the idiotic, loud, extreme minority on both the english and french side. I understand why most from Quebec would be wary about losing their culture and identity to english Canada given our history. The majority of Quebec has expressed interest in giving the whole unified Canada thing another go with their dumping of the Bloc and subsequent support of the NDP, and it saddens me that there are still people legitimately spreading this trash on both sides as it is harmful and not representative of the majority on either side..

I have no problem with them unifying either. It's not like they are the only beacon of Franco-Canadian culture left in Canada. Hell, I'm French Canadian on my mum's side (Scottish on my father's). And I'm mostly taking the piss and throwing around stereotypes. But it pains me that when the majority of Quebecois, as you expressed, are opened to unifying, that the stead-fast minority somehow keep things the way they are. Canada is a cultural smörgåsbord, there is no way the French-Canadian culture will be lost here. It's ridiculous.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by DonGlover
I have no problem with them unifying either. It's not like they are the only beacon of Franco-Canadian culture left in Canada. Hell, I'm French Canadian on my mum's side (Scottish on my father's). And I'm mostly taking the piss and throwing around stereotypes. But it pains me that when the majority of Quebecois, as you expressed, are opened to unifying, that the stead-fast minority somehow keep things the way they are. Canada is a cultural smörgåsbord, there is no way the French-Canadian culture will be lost here. It's ridiculous.

Totally agreed. My girlfriend's family was a mix between french-Canadian and Greek yet are in Southern Ontario. Without their influence I'd probably be in the same boat as you when it comes to French-Canadian culture.
Quote by WaterGod
Buying fireworks for 4th of July.

Ill still be hungover from tomorrow

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Thrashtastic15

i just finished the explore program (look it up) where they sent us to trois rivieres to learn french. It was easily the best time of my life. The people in that city were incredibly nice. Great culture, great attitude and really gave me a perspective on why they are nervous about losing their culture (as you said)

edit: that being said, I still dig ontario too. canada is pretty boss
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at Dec 21, 2011,
Quote by Wesseem
i just finished the explore program (look it up) where they sent us to trois rivieres to learn french. It was easily the best time of my life. The people in that city were way nicer than anyone in toronto, london, guelph, kitchener etc. Great culture, great attitude and really gave me a perspective on why they are nervous about losing their culture (as you said)

edit: that being said, I still dig ontario too. canada is pretty boss

I did the same thing! I didn't really want to do it at first, but my girlfriend was going and I figured I should tag along. Loved every minute of it and my french got a lot better thanks to it.
Page 1 of 2