I've been playing guitar for quite a while now and its been about 4 or so years since I last bought a new guitar. I have a Fender Stratocaster, a generic acoustic guitar, and two schecter electric guitars.

I mainly play metal music with sometimes fast heavy riffs and lots of breakdowns with a mix of solo's and such.

Im looking for a guitar with 24 frets, no floyd rose(tried that and it drives me absolutely ****ing bonkers), a fairly large carve since I like to be able to reach every fret on the fretboard, and I would prefer Seymour Duncan pickups but they arent a necessity.

I'm open to trying just about any new brand of guitar that I don't already have, or I can get another Schecter.

Budget: $500-$1000
Need it New
Closest to Denver Colorado
Genre: Metal, Deathcore, etc.

I listen to bands like Born of Osirus, After the Burial, Circle of Contempt, The contortionist, Conducting from the Grave, etc.

So what ya got for me?
Last edited by SchecterShred55 at Jun 29, 2011,
PRS Custom 24 (or the SE) , but you could probably get something else. As soon as I saw 24 frets that was the first thing that came to mine.

If you want more comments, please fill out this form, staple it to a $100 bill and send it to me (or just edit your thread and add that):

Budget:
New/Used:
Genre:
Specs you'd like:
Closest City:
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I like some of the Ibanez RG's with the Gibraltar bridge...they have a model with active pickups and a set neck, 24 frets, mahogany body, etc. but I can't remember the model name. I think they were like 600 - 700$ and they have the awesome Wizard III neck on them. May just be me, but the Wizard II and Wizard III necks are the best out there - especially for metal.
Sir, you still forgot genre. That will be a big part of what you are trying to achieve. Listing some bands whose sound you like will be helpful too.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Well, going by your username, there's the Schecter Blackjack ATX. I love those things.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
ESP LTD MH-1000NT with duncans.

pretty much everything you wanted. they also play extremely well