This one is pretty obvious, but it's got a nice melody. I have so much inspiration lately; it's an utter shame I'm not more clever.

C4C, as always.

It's hard to tell if you're joking
when you smile like that.
I can never see the truth behind
all the memories I have.

Do you remember when we spoke,
when you still lived here?
I didn't want to say goodnight, but
I was emboldened by my fears.

You know it was meant to be.
You knew it was but it's not,
and it never will be,
and it never will be,
and it never will be,
not again.

So, nostalgia, bite your tongue.

I used to count my sorrows
before I slept at night.
I was so optimistic,
or maybe a little less uptight.

It's hard to tell if you're lying
when you say it like that.
The truth is I'm bored with the truth,
and all the memories I have.

You know it was meant to be.
You knew it was but it's not,
and it never will be,
and it never will be,
and it never will be,
not again.

So, nostalgia, bite your tongue.
I actually really like it! its hard to tell without the rest of the song but a few bits could do with tidying up, i reccomend 'or maybe less uptight' 'you knew it was but not' for example. also the line ' the truth is im bored with the truth' doesnt sound good to me, seems a bit cheesy.

Apart from that it seems good

I literally just uloaded this so C4C? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmqbKAopEA
Thanks, man. I'm also not a fan of the "truth" line. I rushed that verse a bit because I was running out of inspiration for this particular song. I'll get around to changing it eventually. Hell, I might just repeat the first verse there instead.

I checked out your song. It's not bad, but a lot of the rhymes felt forced. Also, I'm not a fan of the vocal melody; it follows the guitar riffs too closely. And I would recommend turning the vocals up a bit. On the whole, it's a pretty good stab at a psychedelic bluesy rock song.
The repetition of the "chorus" deal is rather boring and cliché. I enjoyed everything else besides that.

Also, the truth line, perhaps take a more metaphoric approach? I think you still want an internal rhyme there, so try noose, as both choking on the memories and undeniably present, as the truth is. Still a little iffy, but better than just truth.

Overall, well done, mate.