I have the blue peavey shielded cable's an they work, but I want some really good cable's can you guys suggest me some.
Budget?
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Lava Retro Coily. I recently bought one, and it made enough of a difference over my old braided Horizon cable, that I'm sold on them for life.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Monster Standard 100? Thats what I use. Not sure of the price but its definitely in your budget.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
inb4 sh*tstorm

moster's higher end cables for ex the Rock (not the cheap ones)

or mogami golds.

i play mosters for three reasons, they last a very long time, the actual wires leading to the plug are encased in some resin, emilinting fear of messing up the wiring in there.

and the warranty is godly. i have had two fail on me over 6 yeras or so using monster, and you can get them swapped over the counter anywhere.

the reason i choose monster is that a lot more mom and pop shops carry monster, as well as smaller shops, unlike moogami which has fewer dealers.

the monster rock cables are not transparent, so be warned, and i would argue mogamis are more transparent, but i have worked around the tone.

i probably have over a dozen twenty foot something monster cables. i bought a bunch off of a guy selling them at half new cost on CL, and scooped up his collection.

so for a concise ending. i play monsters because they are durable, and easy to replace if one fails (free) , you don't need a receipt you don't even need to the same shop, you hand them bad cable, they hand you a new one in plastic. in and out in less than 5 mins.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by R45VT
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Monster-Cable-S-100-1-4--Straight-Instrument-Cable-102469673-i1128534.gc

I love them for all the reasons the other said. Plus the fact you can change the colors on the ends of the cable when you have more then one in the same area. It helps you know which cable is which.

It's weird because I never use those. Their all blue because I'm too lazy to change them.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?