As in "HOLY****INGSHIT I JUST SHAT MY PANTS!" kinda movies, not suspense/thrillers, I want some good movies that make you crap your pants, kinda like REC (only movie I can remember that fits this criterea).

Suggest, Pit!

EDIT: Is Silent Hill any good?
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
Last edited by Silveroon009 at Jun 30, 2011,
Umm... Cannibal Holocaust? Blair Witch Project?
The Exorcist makes me a bit uneasy, but I think that's just because I remember just how scary it was when I was little.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by Silveroon009
Is Silent Hill any good?

Yes and No. It's kinda creepy at first, not really horror. More of a cross between zombie apocolypse and hellish uprising. Then all the monsters are like "rarrrrraghhhh, kill everyone." Positive: It has a story, sticks to it, and still is an interesting movie. Negative: In your case not enough "shat my pants" moments, plus, I had to google the ending because it made no sense.
The Thing. Everyone will stay up all night making sure that one of them doesn't try to assimilate the others.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Silveroon009
Is Silent Hill any good?

Yep.

I'd say this fits your criteria.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Shutter (Thai version). Always fun to watch that with girls who are not used to asian ghost movies
The Descent. Both of them. Watched them with a friend the other week and they were very jumpy and did leave us a little messed up.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
The original The Omen. The original The Eye (Indonesian version I think it is, you can find it on TPB). Scream 1 was awesome, don't care what anyone says. Legend of Sleepy Hollow is also really good.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Paroxysm
Shutter (Thai version). Always fun to watch that with girls who are not used to asian ghost movies

It's even more fun to watch with boys who don't like horror one bit.

I am also one of those boys.

That scene in which the ghost is flying next to the car will never leave my mind.
The Prestige anyone? the horror depends on what you do after the movie.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
The Lost Highway and Jacob's Ladder if not seen yet.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by bloodycomfort
The Lost Highway and Jacob's Ladder if not seen yet.

If you're going for complete mindfuck, Inland Empire. Makes all of Lynch's other films seem downright normal.

I was disappointed by Jacob's Ladder. Not nearly as scary as I thought it would be. Jezzie was hot, though.
Quote by Holy Katana
Can't believe nobody's said A Serbian Film yet.

Because it's not horror in the slightest. It's cheesy bullshit designed to gross you out as much as possible. Once you remember it's just a movie the whole thing collapses because there isn't any substance, there isn't any story, it's just maximum depravity for the sake of depravity.
Quote by T.s.e
Because it's not horror in the slightest. It's cheesy bullshit designed to gross you out as much as possible. Once you remember it's just a movie the whole thing collapses because there isn't any substance, there isn't any story, it's just maximum depravity for the sake of depravity.

Basically this lol

the only horror part in that was the newborn section.........
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by deathdrummer
The Prestige anyone? the horror depends on what you do after the movie.

It helped me learn my splash-zone, to be fair.

I have not seen a good horror movie in a while. I cant think of one
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
The Ring
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Firenze
Legend of Sleepy Hollow is also really good.

Not a horror.

(Assuming we're both taking about Johnny Depp and Christopher Walken)