Page 1 of 2
Seriously, what's with all of the PETA stuff and Warped Tour? From everything I've seen and heard, they ruin it, and push their ideas onto everyone!
Quote by Alex Vik
That's all PETA ever does, what's your point?

+1

A lot of bands seem to support them because it seems cool to stand for an issue. If only they'd pick one that actually matters...
It's because their target audience make up a large part of the crowd. Young, impressionable teenagers looking for a way to be rebellious.
Check out my band Disturbed
Man that really sucks. I might be playing Warped Tour in a few weeks. Im just going to bring pictures of dead animals and throw them at PETA if they speak to me. I'm SURE thatll work.
i feel like posting one of those PETA "all animals have the same parts" pictures.
but in all of them they chicks are naked. so this is the best i can do:

not very convincing, is it?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Sensei21
Man that really sucks. I might be playing Warped Tour in a few weeks. Im just going to bring pictures of dead animals and throw them at PETA if they speak to me. I'm SURE thatll work.

I'm pretty sure they don't let you play Warped if you're under 14 years of age.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by StewieSwan

Good thing im 18 than
I was under the impression that all bands at Warped Tour were veggie/vegan hippies who supported PETA?
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by Sensei21
Good thing im 18 than

really? cause only 12 year olds throw pictures of dead animals.

big kids throw real dead animals into the audience.
I'm confused if that PETA ad is telling me to be a vegetarian, or to eat people.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by Danjo's Guitar
I'm confused if that PETA ad is telling me to be a vegetarian, or to eat people.

i think it's saying that it's since it's okay to eat animals, but since people are the same as animals, it's alright to eat people too.
Quote by theogonia777
i feel like posting one of those PETA "all animals have the same parts" pictures.
but in all of them they chicks are naked. so this is the best i can do:

not very convincing, is it?

Hrm.

Gotta give human a try.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Danjo's Guitar

All I got out of it was "check out this picture of an ass".
Quote by Alex Vik

Yeah. I certainly didn't think about being a vegetarian or anything like that.
Even if you're for animal rights, PETA is an embarrassment about 99% of the time.
Quote by Sensei21
Good thing im 18 than

The joke.

Your head.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Alex Vik

And its only an ok ass at that.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

another thing that PETA does is they put these big packages of meat, the kind that you buy raw steak in, and the put mannequins covered in blood in them. it's just weird.
Quote by RampagingAcorn
And its only an ok ass at that.

In fact, it's kinda gross.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
In fact, it's kinda gross.

Its what happens when girls with no hips eat too many beans and too much rice.
This thread is full of derp.

Warped Tour looks to be the worst ever this year (Or the best, if your taste in music is mainstream hardcore) but I'm still going. Woot.
Quote by Weaponized
This thread is full of derp.

Warped Tour looks to be the worst ever this year (Or the best, if your taste in music is mainstream hardcore) but I'm still going. Woot.

All of my friends are going and super excited about it, Moving Mountains would be okay to see but I wouldn't pay for it, and I hate all the other bands. I don't get what's so great about bands like Abandon All Ships and Attack Attack etc.
sunbather is shit
Quote by Momentosis
Hrm.

Gotta give human a try.

Children are plumper, but I'm sure you were already well aware of that.
I don't think I'd go to Warped tour if somebody paid me. That's way worse than PETA.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
This girl's sweet, supple ass was in a Peta ad. Therefore I stopped hating them and started ignoring them in return.

Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Finally got internet working again. And what is so wrong about Warped Tour? Yes, it has a LOT of shitty bands playing that really should just go in a hole and never come out again. and yes, PETA is one of the omst anoyying things on earth, next to Jimmy Fallons talk show and Oprah haters. But it is a massive event, filled with atleast a handful of decent-ok groups. If you dont want to go because of all the random things youve posted so far, im very glad. NO self respecting musician would miss the chance to be surrounded by music that has atleast a few good bits, unless of course that person was an immature little child. Im going to Warped Tour whether or not I play, as I like to look into new unsigned bands and see if i can find some good in it. Ill leave you to talk about some nasty ass though. ~ Kudos btw, it DOES make you more of a man to throw real dead animals. ONly children would have pictures. (sarcasm)
Quote by Sensei21
*nonsense*

There are plenty of way to find unsigned or unknown bands without subjecting yourself to Warped.

Like visiting the blog in my sig...
[QUO
Quote by beefcake122
All of my friends are going and super excited about it, Moving Mountains would be okay to see but I wouldn't pay for it, and I hate all the other bands. I don't get what's so great about bands like Abandon All Ships and Attack Attack etc.

Its part image, part taste, and part derp.

But I'm looking forward to Big D And The Kids Table, The Acacia Strain, Enter Shikari, and August Burns Red.

So I don't know anything
I'm a vegetarian and I think PETA is a joke. It makes all of us look like idiots that run around screaming murderer or stuff like that at omnivores
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by Sensei21
Finally got internet working again. And what is so wrong about Warped Tour? Yes, it has a LOT of shitty bands playing that really should just go in a hole and never come out again. and yes, PETA is one of the omst anoyying things on earth, next to Jimmy Fallons talk show and Oprah haters. But it is a massive event, filled with atleast a handful of decent-ok groups. If you dont want to go because of all the random things youve posted so far, im very glad. NO self respecting musician would miss the chance to be surrounded by music that has atleast a few good bits, unless of course that person was an immature little child. Im going to Warped Tour whether or not I play, as I like to look into new unsigned bands and see if i can find some good in it. Ill leave you to talk about some nasty ass though. ~ Kudos btw, it DOES make you more of a man to throw real dead animals. ONly children would have pictures. (sarcasm)
Why would I pay sixty dollars (I'm guessing) to see a handful of decent-okay bands when I could pay ten-twenty dollars to see two or three great bands.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Sensei21

Could you rephrase that?
Quote by Sensei21
NO self respecting musician would miss the chance to be surrounded by music that has atleast a few good bits

No self respecting musician would be found at the Warped Tour.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Page 1 of 2