http://eastnc.craigslist.org/msg/2461868050.html

theres the ad and pics. i contacted the owner and he said hes a second owner of it and that everything seems stock. one thing i know about these basses is that they have noiseless pickups which have the word noiseless on them. in pics he sent me up close of the pickups i couldn't see that word(given bad lighting i still don't think it was up there)

is there any chance the bass could been made before the stamp would have been added. im really looking at selling my VM jazz for this as i love preamps and stuff and the price is great at half the original price of the bass i just dont wanna get a bad pick up bass
It looks like a Mexican version of the Deluxe Jazz; sometimes called (I believe) the Power Jazz. They're nice basses. If it is in good shape, US$400.00 is reasonable. Not great, but reasonable - especially if you get a decent case with it.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Yep... totally a fair and reasonable price. Not a smashing deal, but fair. I've heard wishy-washy things about those MiM fender Jazz pre-amps. Try it before you buy it!

Also...

CAR + Tort = Sexy
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Quote by FatalGear41
It looks like a Mexican version of the Deluxe Jazz; sometimes called (I believe) the Power Jazz. They're nice basses. If it is in good shape, US$400.00 is reasonable. Not great, but reasonable - especially if you get a decent case with it.

Power Jazz had a piezo bridge. Not the same bass. They were awesome.
But yeah, that one's just a MIM Deluxe.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB