http://houston.craigslist.org/msg/2440912826.html

I was offered it with a danelectro distortion pedal in a trade. The guitar doesn't look very good, in my opinion. But I'd like to get your views.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
ahhh Maple fretboards. They get me every time.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Quote by Rawshik
http://houston.craigslist.org/msg/2440912826.html

I was offered it with a danelectro distortion pedal in a trade. The guitar doesn't look very good, in my opinion. But I'd like to get your views.

trade for what? check serial and where it was made. it looks older, so maybe it is something interesting to have.

personally as long as the trade is even, i would check it out. some ugly guitars are some of the best sounding in some cases.

if it is a low production model or MIJ or something it might be worth it.

i have been buying every 80's MIA peavey electric and every 1950's-1960's or whatever Nippon Gakki yamaha classicals on Craiglist.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
they are a lower end LTD, but for a lower level instrument, I prefer them over squiers. they are deffinately a notch above most entry level guitars.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

after doing a little bit of research, i dont think its worth it. i was thinking that the wear could be because its an older guitar, but its just a beat up budget level guitar.

i apologize for my lack of knowledge in the previous post.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Yeah the thing I'm trading is worth $200. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some cheap instrument that ended actually being really good for it's price.
i wouldn't do it. plus i can't imagine a dano distortion sounding too good. but who knows, but even so, it just doesn't seem fair.

what exactly are you trading?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
I'm trading a gamecube and a whole bunch of games plus a game boy advance with a whole bunch of games. Like 30 games total.
Quote by Rawshik
I'm trading a gamecube and a whole bunch of games plus a game boy advance with a whole bunch of games. Like 30 games total.

Not worth it. Try selling the decent games individually on ebay and then put the rest in a bundle pack with the gamecube and you could probably make enough to buy a decent guitar. That guitar is probably worth around 100-150 but I wouldn't pay 200 for it, though I've paid more money for worse before If you want that guitar why don't you just buy it for 100-125 instead of trading $200 worth of stuff?
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Last edited by pearlJam_31490 at Jun 30, 2011,
I already told the guy no. I didn't necessarily want the guitar, in my craigslist ad, I said willing to trade for musical equipment. And since I don't have an electric guitar, I thought it might be a semi-nice deal to have one to play around with.