Well I have a job interview today at a Pharmacy, it's the first one I've actually managed to get in about 2 years.

I've researched the company and everything so I have knowledge for my interview, but I'm just kind of stumped if they ask me "Why do you want to work for our company?", so I was wondering if The Pit could offer me any advice.
Because you are a prompt, motivated, well mannered individual with a desire to succeed and make money. You believe you would be an asset to their business.

Market yourself as the best.
The best possible answer to the question "Why do you want to work for our company?" is to shrug your shoulders, and to mumble "I 'unno".
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
well just tell them that you think the job offers experience that you could use in future employment or some other bs like that...
sirt post is better
Shave and wear a neck tie.
Just relax and act like a person instead of a robot.

You will be fine...
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Somebody has to do it. If they ask "were do you see yourself in 1 year?" never ever say
"ummm doing your Wife."
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Tell them you have quite an experience as a drug dealer.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What questions can I ask them?

How much are you gonna pay me?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What questions can I ask them?

"Can I take any of the medications for personal use?"
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by deathdrummer
Somebody has to do it. If they ask "where do you see yourself in 1 year?" never ever say
"ummm doing your Wife."

Always say - "In a mirror"

There response....

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Is it a store pharmacy? Or a pharmaceutical company? I doubt they'll ask you why you want to work for the store if it's a store pharmacy. If it's actually a company, tell them you respect their work and want to be part of their ongoing success. Some BS like that.

As far as what questions you want to ask them, I dunno since I know nothing of pharmaceuticals other than how to take them. But your best bet is to pay attention to the crap they tell you and try to come up with questions then. That's usually what I do. It's hard for me to come up with questions that don't sound rehearsed. If you ask good and insightful question throughout the interview, it won't sound as bad when you only have one good question to ask at the end (that you made up before the interview).

Good luck and don't sweat it. I got interviewed by 5 people in a room and a guy on the conference phone before, and I managed to escape unscathed. No big deal.