so basically the event is getting excited about knowing that there is statistically no way we are not about to bang some sexy sexy jail bait. but then the place is closed so all the jailbait leaves, so we go do drinking and drugs by ourselves instead.

how would I go about turning that into a song?

im thinking like something like
verse 1: arrival to the spot and seeing the girls
verse 2: pronouncements of eminent intoxicated bangulation
werse 3: the spot is closed, the girls is gone, hope is lost, drugs are consumed
chorus : ??????

Oh and its wicked sunny and warm out. so what would be some good notes to make that come across? preferably something that would be good for a solo with a Am and D aeolian lick.

stylistically im open to any and all suggestions, exempting dubstep and dubstep-esque styles.
"When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die"
Chorus:

Arrive at the joint, see some girls
Next thing you know, doing drugs by ourselves
I like this warmth, couldn't be finer
Aeolian is a mode, this is minor!
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by AlanHB
Chorus:

Quote by AlanHB
Chorus:

this is amazing.

ETA: also just thought up a groovetastic bassline for this jam. kinda wish it was a super sexy swingin bassline, but I can workshop it. you sir, have helped me far more than you intended.
Last edited by kolonelkadat at Jun 30, 2011,
Quote by AlanHB
Chorus:

Why don't you write about:

'How I was spared going to prison because some underage girls left a dingy club my friends and I had targeted instead of going somewhere with people our age...then we all did drugs because we're cool and get all da girls playaz...oh wait..."
Quote by griffRG7321
Why don't you write about:

'How I was spared going to prison because some underage girls left a dingy club my friends and I had targeted instead of going somewhere with people our age...then we all did drugs because we're cool and get all da girls playaz...oh wait..."

mostly because dingy clubs arent bright and sunshiny... or even outdoors for that matter.
Throw a line in about your dog getting hit by a car, and it could be a hit Country song!
Quote by MetlHed94

Well played, sir, well played.
Well, "Jailbait" is a pretty good title, just write verses telling the story and have a short vocal hook centered around that word
Uploaded some MP3's onto my profile, please check 'em out & let me know what you think! :3