Say I play a sustained note with high gain.
Would there be some way to make it raise 1-2 octaves by harmonics or someway to get it to intentionally feed back?

Hopefully you understand what I'm going for xD if not I can explain better. thanks
you can do a tapped harmonic. tap a a whole octave but tap it very lightly without fretting it. sounds very nice with lot of gain.

either that or you can get a feedback note an octave higher if you sustain the note while next to a very loud distorted tube amp.
Last edited by musicandthewave at Jun 30, 2011,
If you point your pups at your amps speaker it will feedback. Change the angles if you get nothing.