My local music store have a huge sale today and tomorrow and I could really use an amplifier head.

I play different kinds of metal and heavy stuff, like Parkway Drive, BFMV, Asking Alexandria, Job for a cowboy etc etc.

The gear I now have:
-Harley Benton G212 Vintage
-Ibanez RG550

Also an Electro Harmonix Metal Muff pedal.

I don't know that much about amp heads by the way.

My budget isn't that big, so the most bang for the buck amp is wanted. I don't know exactly which amps are on sale and how much since I have to go to the store first to find that out.

But suggestions for amps that normally costs less than $500 or so could be great I think.

Thanks
bugera 6260 or 6262, or a used peavey 5150
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Second hand is the way to go in that price range, or maybe even save up a bit more and get an amp you'll be really happy with. My first halfstack was a Behringer, because that's what I could afford at the time. In hindsight, I really wish I'd just saved up for a few more months and got something decent.
Look into used American brands, because they'll always be cheaper than German/British amps (I presume you're in the States).
5150s are definitely a good bet, or even the Bugeras like Gunslinger suggested.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by JaykeSucks
Look into used American brands, because they'll always be cheaper than German/British amps (I presume you're in the States).
5150s are definitely a good bet, or even the Bugeras like Gunslinger suggested.

Nope I live in Sweden.
since you're in sweden i'm assuming that euro amps would be cheaper than american ones? framus, engl, diezel
Guitars
Amps
Quote by Matt15f
since you're in sweden i'm assuming that euro amps would be cheaper than american ones? framus, engl, diezel

whilst they're cheaper over here, they're not that cheap mate. a used Diezel will be a minimum of €1200

look into Bugera, if $500 is your max budget you arent going to be able to get anything better in that price range. the 6262 or 333 are both very good, the 6262 probably being better for the bands you named.

if however you can get a bigger budget i would look into a used ENGL Thunder 50 which you can find for around €700-800 or possibly even a used Peavey 5150 also
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Oh my bad. Well yeah, ENGL Thunder is a great amp, I was going to get one before I got my old Laney GH50L, but in the end I preferred the versatility of the GH50L. The Thunder had much thicker distortion, though.
Member of the Laney Cult