Hey guys, I've been looking for a tv show for years now.
I remember I used to watch it about 12 years ago back in primary school. I could be certain this show was called 'Ghost Writer', but the wikipedia articles for tv shows called 'Ghost Writer' are not what I remember that show to be.

Anyway, what I remember is this;
  • It was a kid's show (or y'know, 12-15 age group)
  • It featured some guy who I think could see the future. He could always do this by having some sort of headache and holding his head like he's about pass out.
  • I think this kid had dark hair, wore a vest and had a headband on at times. I could be very wrong here.

So that's all I remember about this show. I don't know what it is, but I've searched for years and I just can't work out what it was.
Any help would be amazing
was it on Nickelodeon? there was definitely a show on nick called "ghost writer" when i was a kid (90s) and i just checked wiki and it wasn't there. if this is it then a thousand cool points to you sir, that show was awesome. thanks for the nostalgia.
Quote by pryingopen420
was it on Nickelodeon? there was definitely a show on nick called "ghost writer" when i was a kid (90s) and i just checked wiki and it wasn't there. if this is it then a thousand cool points to you sir, that show was awesome. thanks for the nostalgia.

I'm a thousand percent sure it was Nickelodeon actually. And yeah, most definitely
90s.
I wish I could find more info on it.

Time to Google (again and again)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Nickelodeon
Look through there?

Found it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostwriter_%28TV_series%29

EDIT: Or is that the one you've seen and said it isn't that?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jun 30, 2011,
Nah, it's neither of those two.
I can't find any info on any other show called Ghostwriter that isn't the one I've already seen.

But as I said, my info could be messed up, so I might be wrng about the title too.
Quote by tyler_j
Nah, it's neither of those two.
I can't find any info on any other show called Ghostwriter that isn't the one I've already seen.

But as I said, my info could be messed up, so I might be wrng about the title too.

Yeah, I think your title might be wrong because the one I posted was Ghostwriter on Nickolodeon in the 90s. If you're sure it's on Nickolodeon then have a look through that list I posted and see if any jolt your memory.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Yeah, I think your title might be wrong because the one I posted was Ghostwriter on Nickolodeon in the 90s. If you're sure it's on Nickolodeon then have a look through that list I posted and see if any jolt your memory.

What I found odd though, is that the Ghostwriter on your link said it was broadcast about a year after I think when I would have seen it,even though the one everyone is posting was made in the early 90's. Even though it's probably the airdate for Nickelodeon alone, it's confusin', so I'm not really sure.
It's a puzzling one.