MobiuZ
1,119 IQ
Here's a new song ive been working on for a few days , its cinda short , so i wanna know what you guys think about it.

the song is about someone slowly fading away on his deathbed

anyway its GPX so no gp5 or midi , why ? cuz im to lazy to transfer it

Fading Away
Attachments:
Fading Away.gpx
Last edited by MobiuZ at Aug 8, 2012,
CheesyMozarella
Slacker
1,015 IQ
At first I felt that it was a little too happy but I guess he/she/it could be reliving their memories or something.

Anyway!

It's a pretty solid song. The intro got about the proper length, so no complaints there.
And as I go I realize that I can't really complain about anything. Each part do their job, and that's about it. Maybe make the outro longer?
Td_Nights
UG Fanatic
608 IQ
This is incredibly upbeat for someone dying.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
GCooper
34 IQ
I think it's a good, solid all-around song. I don't think it's too upbeat for someone dying, as long as you portray the right things in the lyrics( Like Cheesy Mozarella said, maybe reliving happy memories. I also liked how the song kind of ended how it began.
nos0323
nos0323
147 IQ
Quote by MobiuZ

you guuuuys , anyway added midi allthough its cinda hard to compare the 2 but o well

where is the MIDI??
Yay for me being a girl guitarist

Current gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Epiphone SG
Samick Fairlane Bass
Line 6 Pod XT live
Line 6 SpiderIV 15 watt amp

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/nos0323
Ometh
UG Addict
3,911 IQ
Quote by MobiuZ
added a wav export for those who are interested

LInk

I don't think that'll bring more potencial crits: people hate having to download stuff to crit, and they like seeing what they listen to. I, fortunately, have GP6, so I might give this a go later, but you should post a MIDI/GP5 version anyway, since regulars in this subforum already know how to look past the "MIDIness" and see it as the song it is.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.