Lately I've been having a lot of trouble focusing when I'm playing guitar. My eyes will start to blur and I'll just completely screw up a phrase even though I know how to play it. It's really starting to frustrate me and it's getting in the way of my practice.

I eat fine and I rarely do drugs. I smoke weed maybe once a week and drink about the same, so I don't think it's that. Should I go to a doctor to see if they have any idea what's causing it?
Check out my band Disturbed
You're dying.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
You're dying.

I knew it.
Only a large dose or aspirin can cure this. 5 packs should do. Maybe a 6th for good measure.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
I would go see le doctor after maybe two to three weeks.
It's something I do time to time from a constant routine though
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Sounds like you're bored to me.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by rob904
are you at that age where you start noticing girls?

Not yet
Go to an optician dude, it might be nothing but you should get it checked out just in case
Feel free to call me Kevin
Quote by captaincrunk
Do you use the computer or look at a television often? Or look at/near the sun?

Completely serious, by the way.

Yes, I work on a computer for hours and hours every day. But the problem isn't entirely with my eyes, cuz I should be able to keep playing even if I can't focus on the fretboard. It's more of me just forgetting things momentarily and my eyes lose focus at the same time.
Quote by StewieSwan
Yes, I work on a computer for hours and hours every day. But the problem isn't entirely with my eyes, cuz I should be able to keep playing even if I can't focus on the fretboard. It's more of me just forgetting things momentarily and my eyes lose focus at the same time.

Well it can be very disorienting to see your vision, see things, but not be able to focus on them. Maybe it sidetracks you? At any rate, make sure the room you do computing in is well lit, and take breaks from the screen every bit. Go to the bathroom, find an excuse to stretch, etc.
Quote by captaincrunk
Well it can be very disorienting to see your vision, see things, but not be able to focus on them. Maybe it sidetracks you? At any rate, make sure the room you do computing in is well lit, and take breaks from the screen every bit. Go to the bathroom, find an excuse to stretch, etc.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice
you might have low testosterone.

srsly.

stop fapping, eat better, exercise.

profit.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman