What would I need? Speakers, wood, casters, Tolex, screws, tools, corners... what else do I need?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Do I need a transformer?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

You need a plan. You need to figure out how to make a cab first. Once you've done that, you'll know what goes into it. Do you make a cake by showing up at the grocery store and buying a ton of crap from the baking aisle, or do you look at a recipe first? I know a recipe starts with a list of ingredients, but you have to know how they're going together or you're going to end up with a sh!tty cake.

So as not to be a complete jerk:
Wood for sides/back/baffle/joints, tolex and tolex glue, grille cloth, speakers, speaker screws, wood screws, glue, handle, speaker wire, 1/4 jack(s) and mounting hardware, jack plate, feet or casters, corner protectors.
Quote by Roc8995

You need a plan. You need to figure out how to make a cab first. Once you've done that, you'll know what goes into it. Do you make a cake by showing up at the grocery store and buying a ton of crap from the baking aisle, or do you look at a recipe first? I know a recipe starts with a list of ingredients, but you have to know how they're going together or you're going to end up with a sh!tty cake.

So as not to be a complete jerk:
Wood for sides/back/baffle/joints, tolex and tolex glue, grille cloth, speakers, speaker screws, wood screws, glue, handle, speaker wire, 1/4 jack(s) and mounting hardware, jack plate, feet or casters, corner protectors.

Don't make yourself look like an idiot; read my first post
All i want to know is do i need a transformer of some kind?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699

Quote by IronMaiden76
Don't make yourself look like an idiot; read my first post
All i want to know is do i need a transformer of some kind?

Be nice to the bloke, he's just trying to explain to you that you should read up a little more about all of whats involved with building a cab before diving into it and ruining it. He's offering you advice, so don't be so rude.

No, you don't need a transformer....
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Quote by roast
Be nice to the bloke, he's just trying to explain to you that you should read up a little more about all of whats involved with building a cab before diving into it and ruining it. He's offering you advice, so don't be so rude.

No, you don't need a transformer....

You're right. I'm sorry, @Roc8995 and I'm sorry for making you (roast) play kindergarten teacher. Iwasn't trying to be a jerkface, and I apologize
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699

Quote by IronMaiden76
You're right. I'm sorry, @Roc8995 and I'm sorry for making you (roast) play kindergarten teacher. Iwasn't trying to be a jerkface, and I apologize

Kindergarten teacher.... haha, thats awesome. Cheers dude.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12