Right handed guitaring feels sorta awkward for me. Should i get a left handed guitar, or get used to playing right handed. i was unsure if the latter would inhibit my talent in any way(not that i have any)
Anyway feels awkward at first. Which hand do you normally write with? Your writing hand is most generally your strumming hand. Good Luck.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Whatever feels comfortable to you. I'm left handed but play right handed. It really doesn't matter.
I play right handed but write with my left and I don't think my playing is being suppressed by that. Go with either, but left-handed models are generally slightly more expensive and harder to find
Right handed guitaring feels sorta awkward for me. Should i get a left handed guitar, or get used to playing right handed. i was unsure if the latter would inhibit my talent in any way(not that i have any)
I write with my left hand and play sports left handed. I think I can get used to right hand guitaring. Thanks for the advice, guys!