Who her likes guns n rose they are one of my favorite bands appetite for distuction is one of the best
They are so awesome Chinnese Domokrety is good too... even thought it isnt really GNR... its more just Axls ego
Yep it is I follow slash now with velvet and his new record I would love to see reunion with gnr but not likey to me lol
I was watching that medal show on vh1 and duff was on there and he said he jammed with axl on he's tour

Steven alder was the best drummer for gnr no affiance to Matt sorum
Quote by Jeremih
Who her likes guns n rose they are one of my favorite bands appetite for distuction is one of the best

I like a few of Slashes guitar parts/solos
SCOM is nice. Night Train has a cool riff. Great tone.

Could do without the vocals for the most part though. and the rest of the band could be practically anybody as far as I'm concerned. (so long as they look the part).
shred is gaudy music
Last edited by GuitarMunky at Jun 30, 2011,
Quote by Jeremih

Oh ya dud. Srlsy. GNR = teh shat of muzack. no 1 can compare.

Lik totly awsum muzack.

But, hey. in all seriousness, Its good to know what you like, and im proud that you like a band enough to post about them.

Next time, though, you should tell us what it is you like about them, that makes them so good to you.
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.
Last edited by vampirelazarus at Jun 30, 2011,
I like them becuz of slash and izzys guitar riffs and solos and duff and Steven held a good rhythm and to me axl is one of the best vocalist