Poll: How satisfying is your penis?
Poll Options
View poll results: How satisfying is your penis?
Ideal
21 16%
Very Satisfying
21 16%
Satisfying
20 16%
Enjoyable
22 17%
Not Satisfying
13 10%
I'm a Girl
8 6%
That Chicken Biryani you made was simply divine!
23 18%
Voters: 128.
Page 1 of 2
So pit, where do you fall on this chart?

Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
a circumference of 9 inches?
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by captaincrunk
This chart looks legit

Duh, look at the url in the bottom right.

OT: Here's my answer to the poll question
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Jun 30, 2011,
Quote by davrockist
a circumference of 9 inches?

Elephants, man.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I'm just gonna go ahead and report this before shitstorm ensues.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I mistook circumference for diameter, so I'm like "WTF WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE WITH 8 INCH THICK PENISES?"
i can honestly say ive never measured the circumference of my dick. or the length since i was like 14 and thought it was a big deal for that matter
So am I to understand that this chart is a preference chart for the size of women's penises?
Balls.
Quote by DaveM666
Vegata, what does the chart say about his penis size!

Its over 9000!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Quote by Spartan101400
Fact: Women don't like Large penises.
Fact: while it's true that, even though they won't admit it, most women do actually care about the penis size of their partner, they're not NEARLY as obsessed about the numbers as we are (srsly: there's just no way describe how much power that thing has got over us)

...then again women are (often) pretty obsessive about sh*t we don't even think about, such as the clothes they wear to a party, floppy labia, getting sweaty while working out...

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What about those of us who suffer from stinky dick?
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by shwilly
Fact: while it's true that, even though they won't admit it, most women do actually care about the penis size of their partner, they're not NEARLY as obsessed about the numbers as we are (srsly: there's just no way describe how much power that thing has got over us)

...then again women are (often) pretty obsessive about sh*t we don't even think about, such as the clothes they wear to a party, floppy labia, getting sweaty while working out...

BEEF CURTAINS!

pinga
Quote by shwilly

Why won't they admit it? I always assume women that care about penis sizes are ones who aren't looking for a relationship, but a one night stand or a casual fling here and there. I thnk penis size is the last thing they'll care about if the guy is an asshole (who might give her the time of her life).

Oh, I'm enjoyable
Quote by Cb4rabid
BEEF CURTAINS!

Yeah well, ok, nobody likes a poon sandwich with extra extra roast beef sticking out, but I can guarantee you that 99% of all the women who get labiaplasty (or whatever it's called) do so only to do themselves a favour, not us. I can't help but think that they care about that sh*t WAY more than we do

Ever felt like breaking up with a girl based on an excessive amount of funflaps?

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at Jun 30, 2011,
Quote by rmr024
So am I to understand that this chart is a preference chart for the size of women's penises?

Quote by Cb4rabid
BEEF CURTAINS!

Thank you sooo much for this.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
So you're telling me...a dick of 10 inches in length and 7 inches in circumference would actually still satisfy a woman rather than just giving her cervical cancer?!
as if anyone would tell the truth here...

over 3 billion women in the world, I find it hard to believe that you can generalize something as diverse as size.

They're trying to mind**** us into caring about our dicks doods, stick it in their mouths and make them shut up!
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
Quote by smokeysteve22
11'' by 7'' girth women find that 'enjoyable'

What the fuck?

Hey, having a 7" girth is ****ing awesome, and if you find your penis enjoyable, who gives a ****?
Quote by smokeysteve22
11'' by 7'' girth women find that 'enjoyable'

What the fuck?

I know, eh? What, are we talking about women or the grand corridor of the Rameswram Temple? All the pleasure areas are toward the front end of the vagina. The clitoris is on the anterior, the g-spot is only a couple inches in, and the less popular fornices only require around 8-inches tops to reach the Cul-de-sac. Girth is good, but anything over 7.5 inches around is like sticking a football in there vagina. There vaginal walls will be like Stretch Armstrong. You don't want to push the absolute boundaries to the brink of pain to achieve pleasure. There are much easier and more effective ways.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Twist of fate
I ate a bowl of nails for breakfast

Without any milk?!
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

This chart is BS. Everyone knows that its the motion of the ocean, not the size of the ship.

/probablyrepeatingwhatsomeoneelsesaid
Page 1 of 2