houses seem more practical to a musician than an apartment, as you could hold loud practices with acoustic drums, but could not even do that in an apartment.
I'm pretty sure they live in all types of accomadation.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
they probably live under the bridge

did not read the OP
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
I think most of them practice quietly by themselves and then when they want to play together they have a studio of some sort.
I live in a house, and I still can't use a decent tube amp because the ones I want are just too loud. The main reason I bought a Line 6 amp is because I can either play it really quiet or record direct into my computer, but if I had a big detached house then maybe I'd get one... I see the argument for drums though, because it's also the reason I don't have any

I'd like an apartment though, just seems... cooler, somehow.
Periphery, love that shit!
also are there any mtv crib episodes of any guitar players ? There was one with Bret Michaels but he's a singer mainly.
Quote by Erik_Aero
I think most of them practice quietly by themselves and then when they want to play together they have a studio of some sort.

What if you're a drummer or trumpet player?
Quote by cornmancer
Most professional musicians are homeless.

+1! That sir, has just made my day !
Quote by sashki

Drummer - pads and travel shells
Wind player - mutes or silent practice systems
pinga
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Alex Vik
I thought most people with a decent amount of money lived in houses.

he's asking about professional musicians...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by sashki

What the other guy said, but I'm concerned as to what I'm going to do when I go to uni as I don't think I can play drums anywhere, and electric kits suck.
Quote by hr113
they probably live under the bridge

did not read the OP
Sometimes they feel like their only friend, is the city they live in, the city of angels
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Last edited by JAHellraiser at Jun 30, 2011,
Quote by Erik_Aero
What the other guy said, but I'm concerned as to what I'm going to do when I go to uni as I don't think I can play drums anywhere, and electric kits suck.

Get pots and pans and busk on the streets. Play with wooden spoons for extra money.
Quote by cornmancer
Most professional musicians are homeless.

Pretty much.

The sterotype that career musicians are poor holds some water.
Afroman lives in a Cheverolet van...
Quote by arsonite
I flash my ridiculously white teeth at you in contempt Sir!

Quote by son_of_bodom

OT: variety is the spice of life, my genitals don't discriminate on the basis of religion.