I finally finished this music video. It's a classical guitar arrangement for 2 guitars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeL3szhb-84

It's a medley, mainly featuring Song Of Storms, but also the Ocarina Of Time title theme, and the Song Of Healing from Majora's Mask. Plus a couple things I've written in as well.

I did this track a long while back, but I rerecorded it with better equipment, less mistakes, and higher quality, along with doing a whole video for it. I hope you guys like it, as a lot of work went into it. Please listen.
It's sad that this is the first cover of this I've heard that isn't metal
More people need to appreciate classical.

Any ways, for the most part I liked. The rhythm part could have been louder and clearer. It sounded very muddy IMO. Your playing was fine though as I could tell.
hey mate - is this standard tuning?

anyway, i like the rythm thingy from song of storms, its very cool and it's so awesome caus i never heard it before played like this.
really good medley!
Beautiful.

Nothing bad to say about it really.

The transitions were all very smooth, and I enjoyed the subtle changes you made to the rhythm.

All together a wonderful piece.
Quote by FaLLibaneZ
hey mate - is this standard tuning?

anyway, i like the rythm thingy from song of storms, its very cool and it's so awesome caus i never heard it before played like this.
really good medley!
Thank's dude. And the tuning is a half step higher. Wasn't intentional.