Basically guys, I'm sort of seeing this girl who lives in Kent, I'm in London, we met ffor the first time last weekend and really hit it of and i'm seeing her again next weeked.

Now the reason i want her address is because i want to suprise her and get some flowers sent to hers. The only logical way would be to ask her, but i need a decent reason, I don't want to give the game away that i'm sending her something. Also don't want to sound like some weird stalker

Ideas?
A knife is excellent for persuasion.

dude it's too late
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Ask one of her friends, but I'd advise against it.

If you've only seen this girl once, you are still at arm's length from her home. Play it safe.
Hmm, yeah you could be right i suppose. It's not like a typical start to a relatioship though, we've spoken for a couple of months now, over the phone alot, but only met her last week due to work. But i definately don't want to seem desperate so i may just leave it for the time being.
Quote by blackflag49
What's her name? I'll find it for you.

LMAO
If a pizza has a radius of "Z" and a height of "A" it has a volume of pi(z)(z)(a)
It might seem like a good idea at the moment, but you will most likely regret whoring it up like that. I mean, it's kind of sappy. It's like writing a song for her on your second date.
REGGIE
give her flowers on your 2nd date instead of sending them to her place?