So when a store's website says that one of the items they're selling is in stock, is it really? I'm talking about Sam Ash music stores specifically..
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
Quote by kenvy
So when a store's website says that one of the items they're selling is in stock, is it really? I'm talking about Sam Ash music stores specifically..

its more than likely in stock in a big warehouse...
I don't understand the question. If it asks you what store to go to and checks, then I doubt it just lies to you, but I doubt if it just says "in stock" then it just knows what store you're talking about.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
I don't understand the question. If it asks you what store to go to and checks, then I doubt it just lies to you, but I doubt if it just says "in stock" then it just knows what store you're talking about.

Well I do have a Sam Ash account, and I set my location as Westminster, CA.
Well, I tried to order a GOTOH Floyd Rose from Beyond 11 one time, and they said it was in stock. So I ordered it, waited two weeks and never got it, so I called them and they said that the GOTOH Floyds had been out of stock for over three months and they werent going to get them in stock until later that month, yet this whole time it said "In stock ready to ship" on the product page. I canceled the order and will not order from them to this day, even if they do have fairly good prices

Granted, Beyond 11 isn't Sam Ash. If it says it's in stock then it probably is, but not always. Depends on the website I guess
Last edited by Tracii Lee at Jun 30, 2011,
Quote by kenvy
Well I do have a Sam Ash account, and I set my location as Westminster, CA.

But why are you asking us? Call the store? There are cases at my store will something will say its in stock but its been shoplifted or something. Just call them, no big deal to them.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
No it's all an elaborate lie.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
no. when they say its 'in stock' they mean the product is in stock like its a liquidated asset thats put into some sort of an investment program like IRAs or literally stocks. when a good comes up listed like that, you need to call the store or place an order online so they can use some of their liquid capital to order and obtain the item you want.

with low priced/small markup goods a company can cover the costs to keep stock on hand in stores and the administrative costs of liquidating and solidifying capital doesnt allow low priced goods to be able to be used in this manner. but with bigger ticket items with larger markups, stores will utilize this investment system as a profit maximizing strategy.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Jun 30, 2011,
I don't think Sam Ash even sells guitars.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
i had to read the OP twice to see if i got it right. If it says it's in stock, we're going to assume they mean in stock unless we have someone on here that works there to tell us differently
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
no. when they say its 'in stock' they mean the product is in stock like its a liquidated asset thats put into some sort of an investment program like IRAs or literally stocks. when a good comes up listed like that, you need to call the store or place an order online so they can use some of their liquid capital to order and obtain the item you want.

with low priced/small markup goods a company can cover the costs to keep stock on hand in stores and the administrative costs of liquidating and solidifying capital doesnt allow low priced goods to be able to be used in this manner. but with bigger ticket items with larger markups, stores will utilize this investment system as a profit maximizing strategy.

Holy shit.
has a terrible signature.
It's probably in stock on the site/warehouse. Just call and see if its at your store.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Ask the store.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o