Page 1 of 4
A while ago I asked wether I should make an atheist youtube channel and I was warned that the religious people wont listen. I NOW HAVE MY FIRST HATE COMMENT!

'SHUT UR ****ING MOUTH SCIENCE IS A DAMN LIE I KNOW IT BUT U DONT BECAUSE UR A LIBERAL MORON PUSHING THE GAY AGENDA'

So you was right, but I found this comment so hilarious that I thought I could share it with you. Science is a lie...fantastic

http://www.youtube.com/user/weorgeish?feature=mhee

This is what pissed him off so much, was I being an arse here?
That guy does have a point...
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

He was probably trolling, no one cares.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yeah people believe ridiculous things.

Comment reeks of troll anyway.

Why should I care?
last.fm[/url}
to be fair, you do come off as a flaming homosexual.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
are you going to make a thread for every one of these hate comments?
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
You remind me of the Jesse guy from Glee.
*gets out flameshield for mentioning, let alone watching Glee*
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
it sounds
like that comment
was a joke
definitely

unfortunately not, it was by the bloke who made the vid.
Dont worry im not making a thread for every hate comment, but this is my first and it feels like somewhat of a milestone.

I mainly started this to show that the pit was right about something! these vids are probs a wasted effort :/
I watched the original video and then I watched like 2 minutes of yours TS. I was seriously thinking about the topic for a minute but then found myself saying "...I don't care" Nothing against you TS but I just don't care

trolls and bible thumpers are nothing new
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Quote by Skullivan
You remind me of the Jesse guy from Glee.
*gets out flameshield for mentioning, let alone watching Glee*

thats the second time Ive had that, i never watched glee so ill just assume thats a very bad thing :'(
Quote by weorge
unfortunately not, it was by the bloke who made the vid.
Dont worry im not making a thread for every hate comment, but this is my first and it feels like somewhat of a milestone.

I mainly started this to show that the pit was right about something! these vids are probs a wasted effort :/

They definitely are. Atheists are already atheists and theists won't be shaken from their views because of a youtube video. Just focus more time on your band or whatever else it is you do.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
They definitely are. Atheists are already atheists and theists won't be shaken from their views because of a youtube video. Just focus more time on your band or whatever else it is you do.

Dammit, in after DonGlover.
last.fm[/url}
Damn, that's a persuasive argument he made.

I mean, seriously. That eloquence, how can you even try to compete?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
As an atheist how would you feel if theists were trying to convince you to change? So as a theist, they probably feel the same way about you trying to get them to change.

I'm personally equally opposed to bible thumping theists and aggressive atheists. I don't trust people with agendas that reach beyond their own microcosm.
Quote by katalyzt13
As an atheist how would you feel if theists were trying to convince you to change? So as a theist, they probably feel the same way about you trying to get them to change.

I'm personally equally opposed to bible thumping theists and aggressive atheists. I don't trust people with agendas that reach beyond their own microcosm.

I'd feel open to discussion, and wouldn't go spouting off like a pissed off douchebag.
Last edited by SeveralSpecies at Jun 30, 2011,
Quote by katalyzt13

Nah. It's good to have your ideas bouncing off other people, that's how you learn. Better everyone do that than keep all their ill-formed thoughts to themselves.
Quote by untalented
are you going to make a thread for every one of these hate comments?

Oooo are you TS?
Please do
As not an atheist, I can tell you, bitch be trolling.

Or he's a cult leader. One of the two.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by weorge
he made a video response! and it appears that hes insane, oh ****cycles :/

btw what does TS mean?

Quote by Wesseem
you're awful at this. you trip over your own words and you are very unclear. you just read a verse from something and say 'they are trying to say this..but no.' Think about what you want to say, write it down, memorize it, THEN film it. Although your arguments suck. Let the professional athiests do the work

Edit: oh god i listened to more. 'all the religions say science had water before life..we all know life was..before..uh life was made from... of course!'

Professional atheists? PROFESSIONAL ATHEISTS?!?!?! BLARGHJAOISKJBFOUHWOUHWFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by Wesseem
you're awful at this. you trip over your own words and you are very unclear. you just read a verse from something and say 'they are trying to say this..but no.' Think about what you want to say, write it down, memorize it, THEN film it. Although your arguments suck. Let the professional athiests do the work

Edit: oh god i listened to more. 'all the religions say science had water before life..we all know life was..before..uh life was made from... of course!'

I don't like that. TS, don't listen to that part of this guy's post. I haven't actually seen more than 5 seconds of one of your videos, but I recall people complimenting you the last time you posted one of your videos.
You should listen to criticism, but don't stop doing what you want to do. Learn and then get better, then maybe you can be a "professional atheist" (lol wut).
I happen to be a Christian, but after he said "science is a damn lie", I wouldn't have wasted time reading anything else he types. Albert Einstein once said, "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." He was far wiser than anyone alive today. The lesson to be learned is to not disregard religion, and understand that science is our way of explaining some of the things religion doesn't go into detail about. The Bible doesn't mention anything about gravity, but that doesn't mean gravity isn't real. That also doesn't mean the Bible is fake, false, or wrong.
Quote by DonGlover
Professional atheists? PROFESSIONAL ATHEISTS?!?!?! BLARGHJAOISKJBFOUHWOUHWFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol relax. I was referring to people who knew what they were talking about or who are half way decent at arguing a point.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem
lol relax. I was referring to people who knew what they were talking about or who are half way decent at arguing a point.

Relax? RELAX?!?!?!
BLARGHADFGBVQHJGPIGPEQ!!!!!!!!
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by SSampuser68
I happen to be a Christian, but after he said "science is a damn lie", I wouldn't have wasted time reading anything else he types. Albert Einstein once said, "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." He was far wiser than anyone alive today. The lesson to be learned is to not disregard religion, and understand that science is our way of explaining some of the things religion doesn't go into detail about. The Bible doesn't mention anything about gravity, but that doesn't mean gravity isn't real. That also doesn't mean the Bible is fake, false, or wrong.

But the bible is fake, false, and wrong..
Bring on the flame war, bitch.
Quote by stratdud39
But the bible is fake, false, and wrong..
Bring on the flame war, bitch.

Yeah, I knew people like you wouldn't understand.
Quote by SSampuser68
Yeah, I knew people like you wouldn't understand.

lol dude relax It's called obvious trolling.
EDIT: but when I think about it, I actually do believe the bible to be fake, false, and wrong. I guess I'm one of those people then, huh?
EDIT 2: Also, I'm pretty damn sure Einstein knew parts of the bible were false as well (if not all of it).
You've angered me mister.
Last edited by stratdud39 at Jun 30, 2011,
Quote by SSampuser68

What about where science and the Bible are in direct conflict?
Quote by blackflag49
What about where science and the Bible are in direct conflict?

Bible is older. Bible has right of way.

/AJP
@weseem yeah at first fair point, I do trip over my words a lot and I am trying to stop doing that, but how about getting over one speach impediment at a time yeah? then you just say my arguments suck, ok thats your opinion fair enough. I do know what im talking about but you can disagree. However your edit on that comment, your beggining to get needlessly rude.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Bible is older. Bible has right of way.

/AJP

Oh God.
A SIGNATURE.
Page 1 of 4