Hey !

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/martin-dcx1e-acoustic-electric-guitar
Do u guys have any experience with this guitar , or heard something good about it?
Or even played it yourself? I have searched on youtube and it sounds sexyyyy , but i dont got any available Guitar shops around here so im pretty much Depending on you guys !
I dont got big fingers ( i got medium ) and i love to play popular songs ( like pop, rock acoustics and stuff. )

I like the looks on the guitar and its not very expensive, and got 4,5/5 stars !

And one more question , Is it good Quality from the website http://www.musiciansfriend.com ?

If not , what would u recommend? ( would be nice under 1000$ )
PLease do cause its sold out, but still please recommend and rate this guitar so i can save for later

Needs really quick answer !
Thanks,
Robin
Last edited by Sexypingu at Jun 30, 2011,
Last edited by SeniorPancho at Jun 30, 2011,
Keep the recommendations comming ! Dont have to be 1000$ i may go up to 1500 Max . But if the Martin is good , if you know of any other web pages that are trust worthy tyst has this guitar , please write it down !
Last edited by Sexypingu at Jul 1, 2011,
Quote by Sexypingu
Keep the recommendations comming ! Dont have to be 1000$ i may go up to 1500 Max . But if the Martin is good , if you know of any other web pages that are trust worthy tyst has this guitar , please write it down !

the truth is, there will always be guitars out there that look good according to specs, but you have to actually go out and play'em. With your budget, you pretty much have it set any guitar shop you go..but i would recommend an all solid guitar for sure!
Quote by SeniorPancho
the truth is, there will always be guitars out there that look good according to specs, but you have to actually go out and play'em. With your budget, you pretty much have it set any guitar shop you go..but i would recommend an all solid guitar for sure!

As i said , i dont have the oppotunity i dont got any good guitar shops nearby..
BUt please send some good guitar recommendation and all of u do it to !
And i usually play strumming, not much picking
Last edited by Sexypingu at Jul 2, 2011,
i don't care for martin's HPL, and at the price you're talking about, i also feel you should be able to swing an all solid guitar. here's a blueridge acoustic electric with a cutaway. it's all solid sitka over solid rosewood, 1 11/16" nut, the ones i've heard sound very nice.
http://www.maurysmusic.com/inc/sdetail/blueridge_br_160ce/52957/53473

i also second SeniorPancho's suggestion of the guild GAD-40C. very nice guitar.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
i don't care for martin's HPL, and at the price you're talking about, i also feel you should be able to swing an all solid guitar. here's a blueridge acoustic electric with a cutaway. it's all solid sitka over solid rosewood, 1 11/16" nut, the ones i've heard sound very nice.
http://www.maurysmusic.com/inc/sdetail/blueridge_br_160ce/52957/53473

i also second SeniorPancho's suggestion of the guild GAD-40C. very nice guitar.

I didnt like the blueridge sound ( saw some vids on youtube ) maybe they played bad i dunno but The Guild GAD-40ce Was very nice and really enjoyed the sound! but i saw a comment on a youtube video :

''I happened to try out two identical guild gad-40ce guitars today. They sound very well and you won't easily get an all-solid wood guitar for that money. However, the action on both guitars was set very low! So the strings start buzzing as soon as you play a bit louder. They will lift the saddle a bit and next week I'll return to the guitar shop to give it a new try.

As I said, everything's perfect for me, and if the buzzing sound disappears I will go for it.

Anybody else here with buzz issues?''

My guitar now got some buzzing issues ( its a under 100$ guitar and its not that good ) And since i dont got the opportunity to raise it at a shop , i might have some probs..

So is it true? does it have buzzing issues or was it just a fault from the shop or something :P ( im buying from the musiciansfriends.com )

Thanks for all the help and please dont give up on me now,
Robin
Last edited by Sexypingu at Jul 4, 2011,