Whats the difference between these two amps, other than the C1 having a tone cut and seperate inputs? also how much of a hassle would it be to switch between inputs on the C1, especially in a gig setting? thanks
I believe the C1 has a Celestion Greenback speaker and the CC1 has a Wharfdale (sp?) speaker.

And I think the C1 and a normal and top boost channel while the CC1 has just a top boost channel.
Quote by jesus=dinosaur
Whats the difference between these two amps, other than the C1 having a tone cut and seperate inputs? also how much of a hassle would it be to switch between inputs on the C1, especially in a gig setting? thanks

Well if you get the C1 with the different inputs you are going to have to get an A/B/Y switch to switch between the two channels so you don't have to remove your input cable every time you switch between the two.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
The CC1 is widely known as being built much worse with a lot of corners being cut. Reliability issues galore. I have a C1 and love it fwiw.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by ozzybob
I believe the C1 has a Celestion Greenback speaker and the CC1 has a Wharfdale (sp?) speaker.

And I think the C1 and a normal and top boost channel while the CC1 has just a top boost channel.

i just checked and your right, it seems the C1 is better, in my opinion at least
Quote by BrokenDstring
The CC1 is widely known as being built much worse with a lot of corners being cut. Reliability issues galore. I have a C1 and love it fwiw.

I have a CC1, and it has a lot of mods, but I think its better than the C1s, but maybe its just cause its modded.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!