this is about a girl i like, inb4 fag etc.
we've been speaking for about 18 months, shes been with her boyfriend for 8. we speak as if we're like, best friends, every night we talk and flirt a fair bit too and tell each other most things, i've grown to really like her as more than a friend but never said anything cause shes with this guy, i feel as though even though im in the friend zone, it could still all count for something. she's said numerous times she doesnt want me to go to university cause she'll miss me too much, so what do you guys think? should i tell her or give up or hold out and see what happens between her and her guy?
Give it up. Seriously man. You're crawling into a friend zone so deep, you can't see the light at the opening.
pinga
18 months of talking???

I stopped reading right there. Seriously, TS, grow a pair or move on.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Cb4rabid
Give it up. Seriously man. You're crawling into a friend zone so deep, you can't see the light at the opening.

you're telling me what im fearing but sorta already know, i think i am deep in it. ****

She was engaged for 3 years to a douche. and he was in the "friend zone" for multiple years.

GUYS I DON'T CARE IF IT'S ONLY A SHOW. IT COULD HAPPEN.

Tell her how you feel? I don't know why no one mentioned that yet. I would hate to always wonder.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by MattAnderson111

She was engaged for 3 years to a douche. and he was in the "friend zone" for multiple years.

TS, ignore this. The show starting sucking a lot when this happened.
1. Wait till she inevitably gets engaged to her boyfriend.
2. Go to wedding, wait outside during ceremony.
3. When the priest says the "speak now or forever hold your peace" bit, crash through a huge stained-glass window on a fire-breathing dragon.
4. Challenge groom to a sword duel.
5. Win, kill the groom, then profess your love to the girl.
6. Carry her off into the sunset on your dragon.
7. ???
8. PROFIT!!
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

haha i dont even know what show that is, i think im just gonna forget about it and move on. **** YOU PIT FOR MAKING ME REALISE WHAT I ALREADY KNEW BUT DIDNT WANT TO
Quote by BK202
I did mention it.

While I was posting. But you did it in a sarcastic way. It's like if I told him to do it at Yankee Stadium on the mega screen. TS's outlook is bleak.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Do it. What's the worst that could happen?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by MattAnderson111

Tell her how you feel? I don't know why no one mentioned that yet. I would hate to always wonder.

Icarus learned to fly, guys I don't care if its only a fable, it can happen! Build those wings and jump out of a tall building. (just don't fly too close to the sun)
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by bbtemp
haha i dont even know what show that is, i think im just gonna forget about it and move on. **** YOU PIT FOR MAKING ME REALISE WHAT I ALREADY KNEW BUT DIDNT WANT TO

You don't know the Office?
Quote by MattAnderson111
She laughs in his face.

Besides that.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by MattAnderson111
She laughs in his face.

And then never talks to him again, leaving a girl sized hole in his heart.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by izbbass
Besides that.

She's drinking a soda when TS tells her and proceeds to laugh and spew soda all over TS's face?
Poop.

Yes, poop.
I say wait until you get to university and meet new people. Honestly if she's that flirty with a boyfriend she chose over you, there's no way in hell she's going to stay with you for long.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by MattAnderson111
She's drinking a soda when TS tells her and proceeds to laugh and spew soda all over TS's face?

You can think of something better
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Don't tell her you like her. She already knows it. You'll ruin the chase for her. She already knows you're in the palm of her hand. Change that.

Cut contact. Move on. She'll come to you.
2005 Ibanez RG1570
1998 Ibanez RG7620
1998 Mesa 2 Ch. Dual Rec
if it's been 18 months and you haven't tapped that, you're not going to, mate. give it up.

make your intentions clear. And if she doesn't want the same thing as you, stop looking for it from her. she seems like a good friend. Don't throw her away, but get someone who actually can satisfy your needs.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Jul 1, 2011,
Quote by BK202
Only logical answer.

Also, use her medical history and genetics to determine if she would be a proper mate to further the species.

WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by 1570-Shred
Don't tell her you like her. She already knows it. You'll ruin the chase for her. She already knows you're in the palm of her hand. Change that.

Cut contact. Move on. She'll come to you.

+1/2

Do this, but less...mean sounding

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Cb4rabid

Give up! x