we had our first band practice today we decided to see how our voices would sound so we covered a song with our vocals only for now. we have a low screamer and a high screamer plus our singer ill be low screaming and playing guitar while my other friend plays keyboard and does high screams my one friend will sing and our other guitar and bassist weren't there today. this is what we got just for our first band practice ever what do u think? I'm doing the low screams i've been screaming for a month, my one friend has been singing for 2 weeks, and the kid doing high screams has been screaming for 8months so were all pretty new any advice would be great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71K5PuvXewc
Your high screamer sounded pretty shrill, but I don't know if that is just due to the quality of the recording. The lows sounded pretty good, singing wasn't the best, but as you said you guys are all just starting, so I'm sure you'll all get better! Good luck!
Quote by androidkaita
Your high screamer sounded pretty shrill, but I don't know if that is just due to the quality of the recording. The lows sounded pretty good, singing wasn't the best, but as you said you guys are all just starting, so I'm sure you'll all get better! Good luck!

ya i agree with you on the singing and high screams it's not as bad in person the recording does it no justice and thanks man!