Page 1 of 2
No flaming or trolling please, this is an opinion thread as it says in the title, if you have a problem with what someone says deal w/ it and move on, this is the internet so don't be a babby.

The following opinions are that, simply opinion, don't be surprised if you disagree.
1. Everyone should eventually grow out of metal.
2. If you're listening to music primarily for the lyrics, you're doing it wrong.
3. Anything ending with the suffix 'core' (apart from breakcore) is utter garbage.
4. Skipping tracks, deleting songs you don't like or using shuffle is the most plebeian thing you can possibly do.
So, people just state their opinions and leave.

Sounds kinda pointless.

Knowing The Pit, it'll quickly get hijacked into a debate anyway, like similar threads have before.

I don't like your threads.

Edit:

Quote by primusfan
fusion blows.

Fusion is about the only kind of Jazz that doesn't make me want to punch myself in the balls. Though there is a difference punching yourself in the face and punching yourself in the balls, you're still in pain.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
1. Everyone should eventually grow into metal.
2. If you're listening to the music primarily for the instrumentals, you're doing it wrong.
3. Anything not ending in the suffix "core" is utter garbage (other than breakcore, those guys can suck it.)
4. Skipping tracks, deleting songs you don't like or using shuffle is the most sophisticated thing you can possibly do.
Quote by WishfulShredder
Beatles Are Shit

I came here to say exactly this.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
But are we ok to flame you Shotgun? Because lets face it, you are a dick.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991

Pretty much this...

Bass>Guitar

olololol
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by theguitarist
Fusion is about the only kind of Jazz that doesn't make me want to punch myself in the balls. Though there is a difference punching yourself in the face and punching yourself in the balls, you're still in pain.

give it to me, orson. uh huh uh huh!
all the girlies say you're pretty white for a black guy ...

#DTWD
Quote by Anthony1991

See mods, this is what I'm talking about. People just can't participate in one of my threads without calling me a dick or somehing. It's uncalled for and it's what leads to the thread being derailed.
Quote by PotBellyShogun
See mods, this is what I'm talking about. People just can't participate in one of my threads without calling me a dick or somehing. It's uncalled for and it's what leads to the thread being derailed.

Are you a dick?
Quote by PotBellyShogun

Quote by PotBellyShogun
There can always be healthy debate just no getting buttmad

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
1. Metal should eventually grow into everyone.
2. If you're listening to the instrumentals primarily for the music, you're doing it wrong.
3. Anything core ending in the suffix "not" is utter garbage (Especially corenot, those guys can jump off a bridge.)
4. Skipping shuffle, doing songs you don't like or using delete is the most sophisticated thing you can plebeainly do.

Edit: Thank god... I thought I was the only one who thought shotgun was a dick!
Last edited by sexybacon at Jul 1, 2011,
Quote by primusfan
give it to me, orson. uh huh uh huh!
all the girlies say you're pretty white for a black guy ...

stfu perv

Quote by PotBellyShogun

You don't really do much to dissuade them of that accusation.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by sexybacon
1. Metal should eventually grow into everyone.
2. If you're listening to the instrumentals primarily for the music, you're doing it wrong.
3. Anything core ending in the suffix "not" is utter garbage (Especially corenot, those guys can jump off a bridge.)
4. Skipping shuffle, doing songs you don't like or using delete is the most sophisticated thing you can plebeainly do.

I hate you so much for doing better than I did.
music doesnt posses "soul", no, even if you shake your guitar as if you have parkinsons or make those stupid faces

Hendrix was preatty bad guitarist
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I hate you so much for doing better than I did.
I was hoping it would keep going and get mixed into a random jumble of epic!
Quote by hr113
music doesnt posses "soul", no, even if you shake your guitar as if you have parkinsons or make those stupid faces

Hendrix was preatty bad guitarist

my butt got a little mad then i remembered that im not a babby so it cooled down a bit
Dragonforce is a great band

Electronic music tends to attract the kids that are too lazy to practice an instrument

Speed is absolutely relevant when critiquing someone's skill level at an instrument
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
If you listen to music on cheap earphones or standard apple ones, you are a passive listener.
All classic rock bands sound the same.

Also, people put too much love and care into what is effectively a bit of wood and some strings on it.
>people calling me shotgun
>they arent famaliar with japanese warlords
>they don't recognize that im as swag as japanese warlords

y'll jell as ****

back on topic anyway
Quote by JonnyH
Limp Bizkit are good.

I agree
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
some pretty wrong opinions up in here

im not gonna say whose because that would be flaming but seriously some downright dumbass opinions in here
Quote by PotBellyShogun
some pretty wrong opinions up in here

im not gonna say whose because that would be flaming but seriously some downright dumbass opinions in here

Boy, you're asking for it.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Page 1 of 2