hi guys i think that i really should buy a multit effect ..... and i don't have a lot of choises a guy ll maybe sell his boss-me25 to me so what do u think about this multit effect and if u wanna know i have a normal yamaha amp of 15 wat and my guitar is yamaha erg 121 c thank u
Ive been looking at those.

Look pretty good for playing at home. Get a lot for your £155.

Dont think theyre ideal for live though
The rp355 is better in a lot of ways: first, you have the stomp box mode which let's you turn effects on and off using the dedicated foot switches. Then, you have an amp a/b foot switch which lets you assign two amps to all the presets, which means on one preset you can have a fender bassman and then on that same preset you can also have a jcm800. Not to mention that the rp355 has waaayy more amps and effects than the me 25. You can also use x edit, which makes editing your patches easy by plugging your unit via a USB cable into your computer and using x edit. There's also a 20 second looper and a built in drum machine. I highly recommend it.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
The rp355 is better in a lot of ways: first, you have the stomp box mode which let's you turn effects on and off using the dedicated foot switches. Then, you have an amp a/b foot switch which lets you assign two amps to all the presets, which means on one preset you can have a fender bassman and then on that same preset you can also have a jcm800. Not to mention that the rp355 has waaayy more amps and effects than the me 25. You can also use x edit, which makes editing your patches easy by plugging your unit via a USB cable into your computer and using x edit. There's also a 20 second looper and a built in drum machine. I highly recommend it.

i don't understand a damm thing about what u are saying o.O + i have no choise i have to buy the boss me 25 so i asked you about it
Quote by mado-elodie
i don't understand a damm thing about what u are saying o.O + i have no choise i have to buy the boss me 25 so i asked you about it

Oh, sorry. If someone is selling it to you for a good price then go for it.
It's a good pedal. The clips Sneaky, Unsynced Jam, and El Loco in my profile are all done with the ME-25. What's the price?
How much is he selling it for you? You don't have to buy it just because he's selling it to you. You might find a better deal on a different MFX pedal.

Saying you have no choice and that you have to buy it is just weird, especially since its your money. That's like saying you have to buy everything a seller at a store tells you to buy.

Quote by Syriel
How much is he selling it for you? You don't have to buy it just because he's selling it to you. You might find a better deal on a different MFX pedal.

Saying you have no choice and that you have to buy it is just weird, especially since its your money. That's like saying you have to buy everything a seller at a store tells you to buy.

Yeah