Hi I'm looking for the Alesis Quadraverb settings for Gary Moore's tone "Still Got The Blues" era. Can't find anything on the forums or on the net. Any help appreciated.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
just experiment until you find the sound. remember that what you hear on the record may include studio fx as well as the alesis or he may not have used that at all for certain sounds. gary's bluses tones aren't very complex and shouldn't be to hard to duplicate within reason (playing like gary well that's another story)
Last edited by monwobobbo at Jul 2, 2011,
Haha thanks. Yeah it's hard to get his tones right even if ya have all of his gear. Thanks anyway
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
He was using a JTM45 and a Marshall Guv'nor on that album.
Not sure how he was running a Quaddy, there isn't much on there is there? Just a bit of reverb and maybe a touch of delay I would have thought.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
He was using a JTM45 and a Marshall Guv'nor on that album.
Not sure how he was running a Quaddy, there isn't much on there is there? Just a bit of reverb and maybe a touch of delay I would have thought.

that seems right. i got that tone with a Mesa Lonestar and my Squier Esprit. that's pretty much why i bought that guitar as when i plugged it in to the mesa, bang instant gary moore tone. as for playing likie gary i'm still working on that
To get his tone and especially the infinite sustain there's one important thing you need to do - crank that sucka! If the windows aren't rattling you're doing it wrong.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification