I haven't changed my strings in 5 months. The strings are kind of getting out of tune when i bend. Other than tuning stability what are benefits of new strings?
This is completely subjective - there is no right answer.

Personally, for me, I love old strings because they sound amazing to me. I can't stand that tinny "new string" sound. I can never get enough of that perfect balance, after they are broken in, and before they start losing life/ sounding dull. Old strings also feel much better to me (read: old meaning worn in, not rusty/black/utterly disgusting).

I always change strings if they start to lose their tuning stability though. That's just a no-go.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Jul 1, 2011,
New strings offer a more crisp clear sound than having old strings on, I.E. notes ring chimey or brighter. I usually just change my strings out if one breaks, my theory if one breaks another one is about to also.
New strings are basically better in every way, in my opinion. I love that tin-like sound that allows me to sound more like Justin Chancellor from Tool (when I EQ right lol). Plus, as you said, they won't go out of tune or break. I broke my bass's low E one time in the middle of playing for a winter church retreat because I had left it on there so long it finally couldn't take my aggressive playing style anymore.

And, if you are worried about it at all, new strings make your instrument look better too :P

However, like Offworld92 said, some people might like that duller, warmer sound that comes out of old strings. But personally I hate how flat everything starts to sound once the strings age far enough. The tone will REALLY suffer after a while. So, if you want your instrument to sound full and have a nice tone, you'll have to change out those strings once the sound starts going flat.
My Gear:

Tobias 6-string Neck-Thru
Mesa M3 Carbine w/ 2x12 Mesa cab
Darkglass BK3 Overdrive Pedal
PolyTune Tuner Pedal
------------------------------------------------
Bass Groove in the Big Sky
I like to Change strings on my electrics only when they start to lose tuning stability! But that doesn't happen too often! On my acoustic guitars I love the sound of the strings as they age!
If you keep the strings clean they seam to last quite a long time! Just my 2 cents!
Gear:

Guitars
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez MBM2 EMGs
Fender MIM Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez AS93 BLS

Amp
Carvin V3m
Blackheart 4x12 cab

Pedals
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Zakk Wylde Wah
JamMan looper delay

Old strings...

Sound dull and flat
Are dirty and make your hands smell
Are dirty and make your fretboard dirty
Are more prone to breaking.
Are more likely to go out of tune.
Can possibly develop intonation issues.

New strings don't do those things.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
or changing you bedsheets, a hassle at the thought of doing them but totally worth it
Spear Gladius II
Squire Standard Stratocaster LTD ED c/w hotrails
Squire Deluxe Strat c/w Hotrails
Dean Baby V
Tanglewood Acoustic
Bugera 333 Head
Laney Cab Vintage 30's
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss MT-2 (modified)
Marshall Jackhammer
New strings are shiny. Thats enough of a reason for me to change strings.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
This one hasn't been said befor: new strings = richer harmonics
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange