Welcome to the forum equivalent of our Forum Wide Roast! Here's a place where we can make a few jokes about our fellow EG friends and frenemies. A few notes before the shenanigans ensue.

-These jokes are in good humor. If you actually troll or intend to offend someone, you'll be reported. Don't be like Necrosis.

-Please, try to keep it higher brow. No mamma or shock jokes. Don't be like Necrosis.

-No blatant douchery. Don't be like Necrosis.

Groaners are encouraged. Here are a few to start.

By how many Ibanez's Tom 1.0 owns I'm thouroughly convinced that he wouldn't date a model. He'd only date super-models.

If you went to the "Who to Listen To and some overweight nerds" thread and deleted all the posts of people to listen to, you'd be left with AcousticMirror's post count.

A girl once told ECisthebest that she had DD's. He said he preferred SSS.

Biga29 was at a Cadillac dealership one day after listening to his favorite country song. He searched and searched, and finally found the car he wanted. The dealer came out and asked if he had any questions. Biga exclaimed, "That's it, I want your Pink Cadillac!" The dealer replied, "It's not pink... it's plum."

This thread can also serve as a general community thread. Sorry for the lame jokes, I made them up as I typed them. Let's get this shin-dig started!
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Jul 1, 2011,
What is the EC community?

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
What is the EC community?

Was wondering the same thing...
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
EG forum...home of the "this vs. this", "Floyd Help!?!?!?", and "looking for good shred guitar" threads...again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...
Fender Lone Star Stratocaster
Schecter C-1 Classic
Schecter C-1 SH
Peavey VK112
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Boss OS-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Last edited by repairmanjack at Jul 1, 2011,
Don't you mean EG? as in Electric Guitar?
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Sorry, I had that ECisthebest joke rolling around in my head as I typed it up, haha.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Gregs so old he has tweed on his amp, not just his slippers

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Gregs so old he has tweed on his amp, not just his slippers

I'm even older, my slippers are made of rock.