You can now pre-order my 2nd album Through The Lag, preorders will be 3 dollars, while it will go for 5 when I release it on July 5th 2011. It's streaming in HQ for free.

http://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/album/through-the-lag

Let me know what you think of it:3
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 1, 2011,
If I had an icepick, I would have already used it to gouge out my ears.
If I had a choice between having consensual sex with Hitler in the missionary style or listen to that music, I would **** him twice.
I fear the world is now forever doomed.
May God have mercy on your soul.
Techno. An invention best left unheard.
There's room for all of God's creatures; Right next to the mashed potatoes.
I wasn't expecting this to be quite so gamey...I mean it's good at being what it is but it's not my cup o' tea

I'm sure plenty will love it though
Quote by chuck98x
If I had an icepick, I would have already used it to gouge out my ears.
If I had a choice between having consensual sex with Hitler in the missionary style or listen to that music, I would **** him twice.
I fear the world is now forever doomed.
May God have mercy on your soul.

dude what, that's lame, you're lame

Quote by dkeenan
Techno. An invention best left unheard.

You click on my thread just to tell me that?

Thanks for the bump

Quote by smb
I wasn't expecting this to be quite so gamey...I mean it's good at being what it is but it's not my cup o' tea

I'm sure plenty will love it though

Well that's where the name comes from, my love of video games when I was a kid.
They're a huge influence on my electronic music.
Thanks for listening and posting a serious reply:]
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 1, 2011,
LvlGrinding was on one of the Community albums, wasn't it? I remember it being one of the few that interested me of all the entries. While I'm not a techno fan by any stretch, my own music is influenced by it, and this does bring me back to my youth, mostly due to video games and FIRST Robotics competitions. The very first full song reminded me a little of Sword of Mana at some parts, my favorite game from my childhood, which made me appreciate it a little more. You got lucky sir, I probably wouldn't have let myself like it otherwise.

EDIT: Do you like BandCamp as a platform for releasing your music? Because my hardcore punk band has an EP coming out in a couple weeks, and I've been thinking of using it.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at Jul 3, 2011,