So guys, how is the quality on...

RG3xx guitars
S4xx guitars

?

Does the hardware last? Or would I have to replace stuff after a few years?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I have a secondhand RG350, admittedly beat up to shit cos of it's previous owner. Love it. Really nice guitar, especially for the £70 i paid for it Sound is good for a guitar of that price and quality is amazing for the cost. Hardware seems fairly solid on mine, although there are a few paint chips. Solid Guitars though.
I have one of the old Ibanez RG270DXs still works and looks fine
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
As far as I know, RG3XX come with an Edge III bridge, which people dislike for various reasons. It will last if you treat it well, though.
All S series have a ZR or ZR2 (I think, sorry for my ignorance :P ), both of which are incredible and indeed built to last. High quality.
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
Quote by coolstoryangus
edge 3s are pretty damn bad.

Why? I have one and I don't get all the hate, but to be fair, I've never used another locking tremolo system.
S4's are really good guitars for the money. Swap the pickups and you have an awesome guitar.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Lewadra
As far as I know, RG3XX come with an Edge III bridge, which people dislike for various reasons. It will last if you treat it well, though.
All S series have a ZR or ZR2 (I think, sorry for my ignorance :P ), both of which are incredible and indeed built to last. High quality.

Not all RG3xx models have Edge III bridges. E.g. RGR321EX, RG321 etc.

The trem equipped models now have Edge Zero II bridges.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!