CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

Hey guys, here's me playing Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold.

Go chekc it out and leave a comment on the YouTube page!

Thanks, Nick
If a pizza has a radius of "Z" and a height of "A" it has a volume of pi(z)(z)(a)
The notes themselves were off (maybe a bad tab?) but you played it pretty well.

Quote by PotBellyShogun
very good, i think you need to play a better song next time though, you're better then that

Don't be a douche.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Wrong sub-forum, brah.

Oh yeah, I forgot there was a Cover Songs forum. My bad.

Quote by Portuguese_boy
Your tone is amazing, I'm really trying to get that hamster getting assraped kind of sound too.

I apologize for the tone. It's partly the webcam, and partly the Spider III I'm using.
If a pizza has a radius of "Z" and a height of "A" it has a volume of pi(z)(z)(a)
im not being a douche, it sounds like he could play something with a lot more artisitic merit then a7x based on what ive seen of his playing
Quote by PotBellyShogun
im not being a douche, it sounds like he could play something with a lot more artisitic merit then a7x based on what ive seen of his playing

Again, douche
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

if you think im being a douche thats fine, but if you keep on flaming, im going to report you to a moderator so deal w/ it
fearofthemark is probably just an Avenged fanboy. LOL
Quote by PotBellyShogun
if you think im being a douche thats fine, but if you keep on flaming, im going to report you to a moderator so deal w/ it

Calling you a douche isn't flaming. Repeatedly mocking a band you don't like IS, however. Read the rules.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark
Calling you a douche isn't flaming. Repeatedly mocking a band you don't like IS, however. Read the rules.

This.

I thought this forum was for guitarists, but apparently I was wrong.

Quote by NickAgueci
fearofthemark is probably just an Avenged fanboy. LOL

I was going to congratulate you on a pretty good cover, but now...
"Reek, reek! It rhymes with meek!"
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Jul 1, 2011,
Quote by PotBellyShogun

This.

Quote by fearofthemark

...Shut up.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
This.

...Shut up.

He should shut up because he's telling the truth
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by NickAgueci
OI apologize for the tone. It's partly the webcam, and partly the Spider III I'm using.

Sounds like what you really need is a new amp
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by SMH07
As A7X covers go.. You're some way behind these guys.

Thank you so much for showing me this! HAHAHAHA
As another guy said, improve your vibrato and you will be a very fine guitarist!
Quote by Liebeck
If you are looking at Sevenfold covers, these may be the best guys on YouTube, heres some of their covers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3gXdD08rw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o80P4OHgbw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcPnzBAt5Sw

Zypheros is such a beast. The first 2 links are the good ones. The fact that the guitar in the third one wasn't even tuned to Dropped D made is sound way off.

This one is sick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXg6BThErmQ&feature=channel_video_title