I saw the new transformers a couple days ago and in it I noticed a cool looking les paul. It had a natural finish, maple fretboard and black inlays but I can't seem to find a guitar like this available anywhere. Anyone heard of a guitar like this?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Oh man, when I read "natural les paul" the first thing coming to mind was: TRANSFORMERS!!
.. I'm so psychic..
Was a beautiful guitar, can't find it anywhere xD
the one you are talking about has a maple neck and i believe body as well. they were a very limited production guitar.
It had a blonde body with a black pickguard. A maple neck with black trap inlays.....I paid close attention to that and the dog

Off Topic but I was kinda depressed that they didn't show the music vid for Iridescent by Linkin Park. I was looking forward to that in 3D. Oh well, they have it in 3D on Youtube but I don't have glasses.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
It could be an Agile. I know theres a few Agile les pauls that fit that description
Quote by JKHC
It had a blonde body with a black pickguard. A maple neck with black trap inlays.....I paid close attention to that and the dog

yea that's how i remember it
(\__/)
yea that first one looks like it but im not for sure
(\__/)
I immediately thought of the legend that is Paul Kossoff. Id be too afraid to have a natural les paul and be compared to the best vibrato ever.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Raw Power Les Paul? They're all-maple IIRC.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Somekid94
http://www.rondomusic.com/al-2500albino.html

http://www.rondomusic.com/al2500albinofretless.html

How about one of those? Minus the second one being fretless, I think this might be what you're looking for.

Its like the first one but I saw the Gibson logo on the headstock. + you cant see the grain on the one in transformers......its a thick coat.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
^yea hes right
(\__/)
Gibson has done a few Les Pauls with maple fretboards and natural finishes, but I don't think I've seen one with black trap inlays.

The maple on maple Les Paul Custom is pretty nice, if you like maple fretboards:

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
they did make those les paul studio Raw Powers. i played one and posted a thread a bout it a little while ago cause the thing was made of all maple, body and neck. great guitar.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
yea i thought it was the raw power originally too but it doesnt have the black inlays
(\__/)
Could it be a one-off from the custom shop? Like, a prototype or something? Or maybe even a mistake? The closest I've gotten to finding a guitar like that is the '76 Les Paul Custom, which sounds exactly like the guitar you described, minus the black inlays.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Yea i thought myb that too^ but it was for sure trapezoid
(\__/)
found this on google image. it's a 1976 MIJ Arai Les Paul

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?p=11021738
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Last edited by holycow at Jul 13, 2011,
I was also thinking a Gibson raw power studio, maybe even possibly out of the custom shol.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
sweet, we're taking guitar advice from michael bay now.

still, it could be worse, I suppose. you might be taking film-making advice.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?