Huh, could've sworn I'd posted a thread about these guys. Oh well. May as well make them the BOTM, seeing as I'm seeing them tomorrow. Woot woot.

Anyway, not much to say, just good gravelly vocalled pop-punx in the style of The Larry Arms and D4. Recently released their first proper album, Small Pleasures, which is rather enjoyable. I prefer their first main release, Dude Trips, a compilation of their 7"s and stuffs up until that point. Though I haven't listened to Small Pleasures nearly as much as I should have. Whatevs. Great band.

Ma favourite songs are probably the first three on Dude Trips. The Hard Way is also a fantastic song.

EDIT: Well don't I feel lame, I got the URL wrong. Fix'd now.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Last edited by SuperBlob at Jul 2, 2011,
This band is so hot right now.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The punktastic unscene 5 compilation was a few years ahead of Jams on Rye as well. I didn't even realize I had heard of these guys a while ago until I added Small Pleasures into my itunes library and saw that I already had the song The Hardway.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Last edited by guitar_rules311 at Jul 9, 2011,
That compilation came out two or three years ago and had the song The Hardway on it. I wasn't talking about the album, just the band.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Agreed. I wasn't really being serious with my first post anyways. I had just realized that I had heard them on that compilation before.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Quote by lookpizza
I've been listening to them for a while.

Since before that blog entry!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I've been listening to them for a while.

Since before that blog entry!

And I KNOW I've been listening to them longer than you, as when I first saw them you had no idea who they were.

Plus none of you have seen them 3 times

Also the Dude Trips years were just as good as the Small Pleasures years, you silly person.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Last edited by SuperBlob at Jul 10, 2011,
Quote by SuperBlob
And I KNOW I've been listening to them longer than you, as when I first saw them you had no idea who they were.

Also the Dude Trips years were just as good as the Small Pleasures years, you silly person.

They're not as.. catchy, kinda boring to me.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
They're not as.. catchy, kinda boring to me.

That's funny, I'm the other way round.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob

Plus none of you have seen them 3 times

Saw them on Sunday night. Bought the CD. Good times.

You're lucky, you're southern. You get to see them lots. But we have the Murderburgers, the best pop-punk out of Europe....
Quote by Adarsh
Saw them on Sunday night. Bought the CD. Good times.

You're lucky, you're southern. You get to see them lots. But we have the Murderburgers, the best pop-punk out of Europe....

Eh, the Brighton punx scene isn't too great. Two of the three times were in Manchester. With the best...erm...most entertaining hardcore band...trainwreck in Europe, Throwing Stuff. That guy in the cap on the right? He's meant to be in the band.

Though I suppose Manchester is southern compared to Edinburgh.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Last edited by SuperBlob at Jul 12, 2011,
great band. saw them with the arteries at exeter cavern a while back, that was a great night.

i dont really know how to use tumblr to get to a link to an individual blog post page, but i did an interview with roo a few months ago if you click the link in my sig.
Quote by kryptonite22
great band. saw them with the arteries at exeter cavern a while back, that was a great night.

i dont really know how to use tumblr to get to a link to an individual blog post page, but i did an interview with roo a few months ago if you click the link in my sig.

http://sideonetrackone.tumblr.com/post/5072904844/interview-1-roo-guitar-vox-bangers

There you go.

*reads and follows*
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I saw this band supporting Iron Chic a couple of months back, they were really good.
My name is Danny. Call me that.