only guidelines i guess would be, the songs must be acoustic.
i am into these bands.
Senses fail
saosin
taking back sunday
thursday
brand new
boys night out
saves the day
manchester orch.
hawthorne heights
paramore
armor for sleep
the color fred
the movielife
blink-182
new found glory
ect. i think ya get the picture. just post some tabs cause im a newb and need some inspiration
Check out Chuck Ragan, singer from Hot Water Music, does his own acoustic stuff. Amazing. Also, Ray LaMontagne, Eddie Vedder, Frank Turner. All good acoustic jams with punk/rock roots.
hey let go over all these bands and pick out which songs u think u should learn cause u can't actually do that yourself. lets just do the work for u and maybe then can learn guitar.
^Sarcasm doesn't work too well through text... At least that's what I think you're going for.

Anyways, just play the songs you like. What say you like Decode by Paramore... Look up the tab in the search and learn it.. Then when you're done there and can play it the whole way through lets say a Senses Fail song catches your ear. Search it and learn it until you can play it the whole way through. If you can't get a section? Look it up on YouTube, play the other guitarist's part for that section and just keep at it. See where I'm going with this? We can't decide what to learn for you, you have to do that.

That said, good luck bud!
Quote by Somekid94
^Sarcasm doesn't work too well through text... At least that's what I think you're going for.
!

He should try sarcasm like this.

Here is a good tab that is SUPER easy to learn.
ultimate-guitar.com/UBER-EASY-N00B-SONG-SOOOO-AWESOME.tab
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by bluekirby7

Lol.

I second that.
"Because hoes don't trust anyone.. especially me."
Quote by bluekirby7

Joke is on you 404 not found.
Quote by demonsage
Joke is on you 404 not found.

I can't tell if you are being serious or kidding. Either way, pretty hillarious
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?