Hoping to buy SSD EX soon, just wondering, this I'd simply a download yes? No discs or anything? Also, does anyone know of any sales coming up? I remember EX being around $30USD around December last year but that might have only been because a new version was coming out. Just thought I'd check before I do the deal!
It's just a download. I don't know of any sales coming up but the $150 I payed for SSD EX was definitely well worth it.
Quote by Drummerrrrr?
Also, does anyone know of any sales coming up? I remember EX being around $30USD around December last year

Hah, I remember that. It was my Christmas present from my parents cuz it was something useful for cheap!

Its worth the money. If it was a little more user friendly, I'd recommend it over Addictive
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
You don't need an ilok for SSD.

I'd get Ex 3.5 if its cheap. 4.0 should be out this year and the upgrade shouldn't cost too much. I paid like $150 for EX and 2 expansions. Worth it.
Quote by seanington
You don't need an ilok for SSD.

I'd get Ex 3.5 if its cheap. 4.0 should be out this year and the upgrade shouldn't cost too much. I paid like $150 for EX and 2 expansions. Worth it.

Oh that's tops! Must have got it confused with Trigger. Still deciding wether to go for SSD or not, the processing on some of the samples is really starting to get to me or at least I can't imagine them being used outside of metal and I do mainly alt. rock kinda stuff
Last edited by Drummerrrrr? at Jul 3, 2011,
Sorry for the hijack but is SSD good enough for Pop-punkish drums?
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Regardless, storage space is so cheap these days that it should hardly matter.