hey,

Every time I try to open a led zep tab on UG it tells me that its third party content.
Anyone else noticed this? why is this happening? (it seems like led zep or their lawyers have removed the tab so that we have to buy their songbooks)

cheers
They work for me
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
To be honest I stopped getting tabs from UG a while ago. The last 5-10 times i've gone to look up a tab, there either isn't one or it's been removed. **** UG's tabs. **** all this new stuff about paying for other stuff that is readily available elsewhere for free as well.
Maybe Led Zep or their label just bitched about losing money on tabs being distributed freely and stopped it all. Dethklok did something similar. Now UG can't host their tabs legally.
Do what Jack Black did for "School of Rock"... send them a video tape of you begging them to let their tabs be put up on the site.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by weorge
I can never get the right key for some reasons, also its led zeppelin :p their guitar work can get quite tricky

Wait... What?

Also, how do you think Jimmy Page learned to play? He sure didn't have tabs. Give it time, practice learning by ear every day and you'll eventually get the hang of it. It takes time, but getting a decent ear for music is irreplaceable.
Quote by wizards?
Wait... What?

Also, how do you think Jimmy Page learned to play? He sure didn't have tabs. Give it time, practice learning by ear every day and you'll eventually get the hang of it. It takes time, but getting a decent ear for music is irreplaceable.

true Ive gotten better but im still not very good. I've always mainly played stuff that I'm trying to write so never really developed this skill. but what is the confusion over the possible complexity of their guitar work?
why do people always go on about learning to play by ear? i've been playing two years and i;ve got no ear for music at all, i could probably only tab a led zep song by randomly playing stuff til i got it right. not everyone has good ears, and tabs exist for that very reason
Quote by teh_goon
why do people always go on about learning to play by ear? i've been playing two years and i;ve got no ear for music at all, i could probably only tab a led zep song by randomly playing stuff til i got it right. not everyone has good ears, and tabs exist for that very reason

you've only been playing for two years. It gets easier if you practice. Stop making excuses for yourself or you'll never get better.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Give yourself a facial and it'll work.

Cause this is the pit.

**** yeah
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Who the **** is Led Zep?
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.