Page 2 of 107
Quote by trueamerican
High Life

Hell yes. I've drank more 40s of High Life than I care to count.

If I'm looking for a relatively cheap beer to drink to get drunk it's either High Life, PBR, or Rolling Rock.
Quote by daytripper75

If I'm looking for a relatively cheap beer to drink to get drunk it's either High Life, PBR, or Rolling Rock.

Outstanding on all accounts

Those are literally the three beers that got me through college
Taken with a webcam, so it's flipped, but the sign should still be readable. About half of the Dogfish Head I have in my basement. You can see from the caps if you don't believe me.

Is it really that obvious?

Quote by daytripper75

I don't really like PBR. It's High Life, Heineken, and Rolling Rock for me.
Quote by trueamerican
Is it really that obvious?

I don't really like PBR. It's High Life, Heineken, and Rolling Rock for me.

Heineken never sat well with me. And I always considered PBR the best beer to come in a 30 pack lol. That or high life, it depends.

But when I'm in Maryland, I get a 30 of Natty boh for nostalgic purposes.
Quote by daytripper75

Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA

It's by far one of the best beers I've ever had, and I've had my fair share of beers.

That is an excellent beer, but I'd have to say their 90 Minute is a whole lot better.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Heineken is a pretty good mass produced dark beer, I have a mini keg of it in my room, empty of course

What's that flavored clear beer, starts with an S..my ex likes to call it bitch beer, that stuffs not half bad.

Smirnoff Ice?

Tastes like soda. And it's not beer, it's a malt beverage
Quote by ethan_hanus
Heineken is a pretty good mass produced dark beer, I have a mini keg of it in my room, empty of course

Eh? What's this now?
So for my Saturday beer, I have the choice of a Westmalle Trappist, a Burton Baton (Dogfish Head oak-aged IIPA, and I love oak-aged ), and a 90 minute IPA (also Dogfish Head). I also still have a six pack of Leffe and a six pack of Scrimshaw that I haven't touched. Which do I pick?
Quote by trueamerican
So for my Saturday beer, I have the choice of a Westmalle Trappist, a Burton Baton (Dogfish Head oak-aged IIPA, and I love oak-aged ), and a 90 minute IPA (also Dogfish Head). I also still have a six pack of Leffe and a six pack of Scrimshaw that I haven't touched. Which do I pick?

All of them. At once.

I happen to have a smuttynose IPA, old brown dog ale, sierra nevada, and some River Horse (The weakest of the group, it's brewed here in Jersey).
River Horse is pretty popular in Rutgers as a "finer" beer. Sierra Nevada is good, but it's basically one of the lower craft beers out there. Basically a step above Sam Adams.
Quote by trueamerican
River Horse is pretty popular in Rutgers as a "finer" beer. Sierra Nevada is good, but it's basically one of the lower craft beers out there. Basically a step above Sam Adams.

Yea Sierra makes up the bulk of my stash. I can drink it frequently and not feel like I'm overdoing it, while my better ones are fewer in number and are consumed infrequently

Just their pale ale, though. I don't really like their others :/
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Yea Sierra makes up the bulk of my stash. I can drink it frequently and not feel like I'm overdoing it, while my better ones are fewer in number and are consumed infrequently

Just their pale ale, though. I don't really like their others :/

Haha, Dogfish makes up the bulk of mine. The rest are miscellaneous. Maybe North Coast Brewing Co, Unibroue, Brooklyn Brewery make up the bulk of the rest.

Also, just found 5/6 of a six pack of Samichlaus Dark
Quote by ethan_hanus
It is a dark beer...right? It's been years since I've had it. Not since halfway through highschool.

If you consider a nice piss yellow to be dark, then yes, it's very dark.

Quote by ethan_hanus
It is a dark beer...right? It's been years since I've had it. Not since halfway through highschool.

It's actually quite light. If you want a dark beer, try an imperial stout
Quote by SeveralSpecies
It's actually quite light. If you want a dark beer, try an imperial stout

I love Heineken though. I really do. Plus, I love all the "heinie" jokes when I'm drunk
Right now I have a few random Sam Adams sitting around. They're the remainder of a summer variety pack.

I also have half a case of this too:

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Get that Guinness outta there and it's all good

You must be out of your goddam mind.
Quote by Zaphikh
You must be out of your goddam mind.

I utterly DESPISE Guinness

I always get shit for it, too, but for the life of me I can not STAND it.
Terrapin is mediocre. I have some Duvel. Guiness is okay, but there are far better stouts. Blue Moon is solid. Ruination is very good, for an IPA.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Get that Guinness outta there and it's all good

Pft.

Guinness is good, even if it is overrated.

While we're on the topic of Guinness...

One of the first "good" beers I ever tried, and I still love it.
Mmmmmm I love Smithwicks

But seriously I don't know why, but I cannot stand Guinness lol. I will not drink it.
I have a Brooklyn Black Ops that I'm saving for the 4th. Can't wait

EDIT: the point of this post was to say it's a much better stout than Guinness, but I guess I forgot that part
Quote by trueamerican
I have a Brooklyn Black Ops that I'm saving for the 4th. Can't wait

I'm gonna try and get my hands on some Troegs Nugget Nectar for the 4th. One of the best American beers I've had recently.
I've only had one Troegs beer, and I forget which. It was nothing to write home about. And I have plenty of beer for the 4th as well as cider, cognac, 151, Jack Daniels, SoCo Lime, Captain Morgan, and a few other nice bottles.
I forgot to mention: PBR is shit; anybody who says otherwise refuses to see that the emperor has no clothes. I would not wish a round of PBR on my worst enemies.
Quote by Zaphikh
I forgot to mention: PBR is shit; anybody who says otherwise refuses to see that the emperor has no clothes. I would not wish a round of PBR on my worst enemies.

Ehhhh I like it for what it is. Then again I'd say what you just said but for Guinness, so to each his own

And on the topic of troegs, their typical pale ale (the one you probably had) is just good. But their nugget nectar and their rugged trail brews are VERY good.
Quote by trueamerican
I'd wish a round of PBR in front of me right now

It's not great, but it's adequate.

It is carbonated, watered down piss. It is cheaper than bottled water. PBR is trash.