**** this shit nigga
i'm here to set the record straight
people think they ****ing know me
they don't know shit

calling me the black guy who thinks he's white
and others callin me the black guy who's really white?
**** Y'ALL BITCHES
you don't know shit about me?

i grew up in this ****ing small ass town
safer than springfield homie, cuz i'm the only nigga around
you say I'm white bitch?
ayo you don't know me
i'm ****ing alpha diallo, and i'll ****ing make you bleed
in this capitalist society where the white man stands tall
if you're skin deviates from what is pure then you're pushed against the wall
through all my triupmhs and glories
i'm at the head of the race
but when you read the history
i'm in ****ing last place
the cleanest nigga here, a ****ing germaphobe
i do my best to make sure i ****ing get the job
but in the end you feel sorry cuz i'm barely at the top
but watch out nigga i'll cut you down like a MACHOP
momma pays the rent and takes care of kids three
while i fold clothes like a woman at my local abercrombie
started a ****ing gang called murda $wag
so i could start ****ing the bitches that sell the shit that i tag
can't keep up in school cuz it just slows me down
how the **** can you keep up with these retarded teachers in town?
show up, and do your work, remember the multitude of formulas
i'll strip them bare and leave feed the hagrids acromantulas
expelliarmus, lumos, i'm the potter in town
while the american government is the half blood prince with the ****ing crown
and who's voldemort?
well that's easy to say
its the way this goddamn universe decided to play
**** bitches, get money, that's my rule
but people like to doubt me cuz i act a fool
is it my problem that i live my life they way that i choose?
if you don't like it bitch too bad, cuz you can't put out this fuse
get up, stand up is what bob marley says
but what rights are there that martin luther didnt put in the bag
sure we got the same 'level' as everyone else
but nobody gives a **** about anyone but themselves
i write songs in my own time but its ****ing hard
its like bender trying to be the goddamn face of god
i'd rather kill myself by jumping off a bridge, that'll be the end of it
and in the end I know fox news will make a ****in tale of it
did you hear about that black boy from sunnyvale
he couldn't stand the world was chasing him from the tail
so he ended it, jumped the bridge, and drove his problems away
haha that's what i ****ing wanted kristen to do anyways
so now i'm sitting drunk as **** with a keystone in hand
making sure you nigga's listened to the end of this jam
and if you did, thank you kindly but i don't really give a ****
because i do this shit for fun, and if i get famous then that's just some damn good luck

murda $wag niggas.
**** you
and **** b.e.t.
**** the black community

there ain't no ****ing black community or black culture in america
they can't ****in look out for themselves
dont you EVER tell me i ain't a part of the black community
what the **** do y'all niggas know
and when i say niggas
i mean you whites, mexicans, asians, indians, and blacks
**** YOU.

murda $wag
alpha the destroyer nigga
hoping to collaborate with my opposite
that nigga tyler the creator
we're born a day apart?
you didn't knwo that?
well **** you
The good news is I could also care less what you think. However, I don't.

I thought this couplet was forced and un-clever.
momma pays the rent and takes care of kids three
while i fold clothes like a woman at my local abercrombie
Otherwise, you got some flow.

**** you, too.

peace
Nothing to see here. Move along.
Last edited by Nilchii at Jul 2, 2011,
Haha these are without doubt the best lyrics I've ever read: "watch out nigga i'll cut you down like a MACHOP". Top job sir!
Conor
i'll see what i can change too it. Its more of a rap but maybe I can make a beat out of a metal song and then spit over it.
Quote by ckly
Haha these are without doubt the best lyrics I've ever read: "watch out nigga i'll cut you down like a MACHOP". Top job sir!

LOL.

Agreed.
"Because hoes don't trust anyone.. especially me."
How to write a rap song:

Step 1: Write some lyrics.

Step 2: Randomly through the words f*ck and n*gger into every single f*cking line.

Step 3: ?????????

Step 4: Profit!
Quote by RNDM
How to write a rap song:

Step 1: Write some lyrics.

Step 2: Randomly through the words f*ck and n*gger into every single f*cking line.

Step 3: ?????????

Step 4: Profit!

Only an idiot would think "oh i'll toss a little 'f*ck over here and a dash of n*gger over there"

They're naive and will never be rappers, poets or whatever you wanna call them as long as they think that those words are a part of a generic formula.

I am not one of those people. I curse because that's how I am, and if you'd think about the story, the use of the words make PERFECT sense (though i admit later lyrics don't make sense)
To be completely honest, I'd say that if you have to justify the content of your own writing, then your writing's not speaking well enough for itself.
Quote by juckfush
To be completely honest, I'd say that if you have to justify the content of your own writing, then your writing's not speaking well enough for itself.

Uhh I don't think he was justifying his writing so to speak, he was responding to a comment which just ripped on his work with no real constructive criticism..

In my view, his reply was perfectly justified.
You take my place in the showdown, I observe with a pitiful eye. I'll humbly ask you forgiveness, a request well beyond you and I.
Betaciao, well done for standing up for yourself.

Although I'm more of a Hip-Hop guy personally, and don't like a lot of Rap or R&B music, I follow some rappers and the way they express themselves religiously. Kudos for trying to implement that in this forum. Keep it up.

True rap songs are extremely difficult to write. Sage Francis, NAS, Immortal Technique, these guys have been training their whole lives. One is white, one is Peruvian and the other is black, so it's quite clear you can be of any nationality to speak poetically with a solid beat behind you.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Betaciao, well done for standing up for yourself.

Although I'm more of a Hip-Hop guy personally, and don't like a lot of Rap or R&B music, I follow some rappers and the way they express themselves religiously. Kudos for trying to implement that in this forum. Keep it up.

True rap songs are extremely difficult to write. Sage Francis, NAS, Immortal Technique, these guys have been training their whole lives. One is white, one is Peruvian and the other is black, so it's quite clear you can be of any nationality to speak poetically with a solid beat behind you.

This.

If I may recommend, anything from the Rhymesayers would be great inspiration. They've got expression, in a brutally honest and poetic way on lock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHxhvs5XoYA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66HUSPUz7ZQ
Quote by blake1221
This.

If I may recommend, anything from the Rhymesayers would be great inspiration. They've got expression, in a brutally honest and poetic way on lock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHxhvs5XoYA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66HUSPUz7ZQ

Very good recommendations
SOLO STUFF HERE!
www.myspace.com/antioneire

BAND HERE!
www.myspace.com/theprojectire

Quote by element4433
See...this is why we make a plan. You have to know how you're going to masturbate in every situation.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
We're bros, bro. Not 'mos.
Quote by kraftmacaroni
It should be I couldn't care less.

owaitgrammarisntgangsta

And that is another pretentious naive assumption... that rappers try to be gangsta or want to be considered gangsta. F*CK that. I'm black and even I think that's the most retarded sh*t ever...

i couldn't care less, i could not care less. there's a reason i wrote it that way. so give me some f*cking credit.

the point of the title is that i don't give a f*ck about it. So many people depend on catchy titles to draw people in to read their posts. I could care less what those people think. The people who would read my post are the people who actually care enough about this part of the forums. So kudos to them. As for everyone else who doesn't check this out... f*ck 'em, they aren't gonna see this anyways.
Last edited by Betaciao at Jul 6, 2011,
Quote by kraftmacaroni
It should be I couldn't care less.

owaitgrammarisntgangsta

It's presumptuous, as you say. It also happens to be incorrect.

There is nothing ungrammatical about the expression, "I could care less what you think." It means precisely that: that one could conceivably care less. Presumably, that means the speaker does care a little bit, but it does not in fact mean that the speaker cares a great deal, which is the usual understanding of "why it's incorrect." However, the problem isn't grammar - it's idiom, and idiom shifts.

The widely-used idiom, "I couldn't care less," means that there is no possibility that the speaker would care at all. Three or four people (including me) previously referenced the expression with various degrees of snarkiness before the troll that OP and I both just quoted. Most thuggish schoolmarms prefer the expression "I couldn't care less," and like our little grammar troll, they consider the alternative version "incorrect." Like people who complain about the "misuse" of the expression, "to beg the question," these grunting grammarians take their little bit of schooling and use it as a weapon, ignoring the fact that most educated people left their little clique behind in high school or undergrad.

In fact, in usage, the perfectly grammatical, "I could care less," is often used to belittle someone with an emphasis on "could." As I for example used it in my critique of OP's song. "I could care less. But I don't."

peace
Nothing to see here. Move along.
Last edited by Nilchii at Jul 6, 2011,