http://goo.gl/OCZlz

So.. I was trying to play smells like teen spirit and I thought it might be good to have a look at the solo.. but.. I don't understand how that kind of bend works.. so.. is it a bend and a pull off or?? I have no problems with normal bends
Just pick the eight, bend it to the 10th fret, release it to the 8th fret without picking, and then pick the 6
Bend DOWN from the 8th fret (A#) to the 6th fret (G#) then back up.

So it is basically a normal bend but going the opposite way to what you're normally used to.

Quote by JackOSF

So it is basically a normal bend but going the opposite way to what you're normally used to.

I don't agree with that. First it's bent up to the 10th, then bent down to the 8th.
Quote by peter_91
Just pick the eight, bend it to the 10th fret, release it to the 8th fret without picking, and then pick the 6

This, however i'd slide to the 6th out of personal preference
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
Quote by JackOSF

Do exactly what the first response said: bend the 8 up a tone to the 10, release down to the 8, and pick the 6.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by JackOSF

OMG! Please teach me how to do these reverse bends. I want to defy the laws of physics!
"When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die"
Quote by JackOSF

What do you do for an encore...divide by zero?

Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
just bend a full step.....
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED