Hi all!

So there's a few guitars that I'm looking to pick up, feel free to post if you have anything I need. I'm based in Ireland, will pay shipping costs.

I'm on ebay under "fenderfreak06" with plenty of good rep, and I'm also on the UG good trader thread twice, I believe.

Fernandes Guitars
  • Revolvers. Any model, Pro, X, Limited, Elite, I'll consider whatever. These guitars give me a serious horn, and I need some! I'm particularly interested in the 7-string models, but I will certainly consider 6-strings also.
  • Ravelle. Again, any model. I don't believe there were any 7-string models made, but feel free to surprise me.

Maverick Guitars
  • 6-string Electrics - Mavericks are very hard to find, due to the company closing down a few years ago. Surprisingly, they aren't very valuable, but I have a desire for a few of them. Particularly the F1 and F2 series.
  • 7-string Electrics - these are even harder to find, and I'll consider taking a 7 over a 6 if theres one available. Hit me up!

7-strings
Any cheapy 7-strings considered, purely for projects so I don't mind if theres any paintwork issues/dings/electronic issues etc.

8-strings
Will consider literally anything.

Cheers,
Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
I have an Ibanez RG7321 if you're interested in that
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Hi mate, I've got a black Maverick X-1 I'm looking to sell if you're interested. Drop me a PM if you want more details.
Quote by Radioheading
I saw this whilst browsin axes online... Not sure if it's something of interest to you

http://www.cashgenerator.co.uk/electronic/maverick-f2-electric-guitar-sw541

Very tempting, cheers for posting the link, much appreciated!
Quote by Twistedrock
I have an Ibanez RG7321 if you're interested in that

Not a huge fan of Ibanez guitars really, but thanks for the offer.

Quote by cheames
Hi mate, I've got a black Maverick X-1 I'm looking to sell if you're interested. Drop me a PM if you want more details.

Literally just picked up a Maverick X-1 off of eBay today, so I'll pass, but thank you.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Bump