Page 1 of 3
And Im wondering if its worth getting arrested, throwing them cabbage..

Lets discuss the royals, pit.

Like? Dislike?

They dont seem to really do anything other than gorge themselves on the money of the old commonwealth countries their ancestors conquered.
you should rape them instead

if you're gonna risk getting arrested might as well go all the way
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
you should rape them instead

if you're gonna risk getting arrested might as well go all the way

I wouldnt want to touch them unless I was wearing a space suit.
poop in Kate's bag.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Rising
And Im wondering if its worth getting arrested, throwing them cabbage..

Lets discuss the royals, pit.

Like? Dislike?

They dont seem to really do anything other than gorge themselves on the money of the old commonwealth countries their ancestors conquered.

Yea, I mean fighting in the armed forces, working for the emergency rescue services and incredible amounts of charity work is definitely nothing but gorging themselves on money.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
they seem nice enough, you can't hate people for being born into a rich family surely

I mean I can appreciate that a lot of people don't support the monarchy but I don't see why you'd have a strong opinion on them as people
On a related note, the Queen is coming to Falkirk next week.

I'm going for the 'idontgiveaflyingfuckabouttheseroyalbastards' approach, and will stay at home.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Random88

What the fuck for? Does she want a go on the wheel?

Quote by SMH07

Maybe she just wants to bask in the home of champions
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
the thing i hate most is that no matter what they do or where they go all you hear about is what kate was wearing. WHO CARES!?!
Quote by SMH07

Quote by jambi_mantra
Maybe she just wants to bask in the home of champions

You both make valid points, but she's coming to open a hospital.

I'm sure she will have a sneaky go on the wheel though. Who wouldn't?
FALKIRK

Quote by Minkaro

Check out my Tunes
I remember them.
I watched the wedding on Youtube
Then watched the honeymoon on Redtube
Quote by Random88
You both make valid points, but she's coming to open a hospital.

I'm sure she will have a sneaky go on the wheel though. Who wouldn't?

Sure why not? May as well see the sights whilst shes there. Well.. the sight.
I think it's primitive for countries to still have kings and queens and to actually treat them as better people. I remember people lost it when michelle obama shook the queen's hand. People were up in arms shouting "what!? faux pas! can't do that, she must bow!" I have no idea why people who do pretty much nothing are actually revered as gods. This is just as bad as religious fundamentalism.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by SMH07
Sure why not? May as well see the sights whilst shes there. Well.. the sight.

The Wheel > all of Newcastle England
FALKIRK

Quote by Minkaro

Check out my Tunes
Quote by smb
they seem nice enough, you can't hate people for being born into a rich family surely

I mean I can appreciate that a lot of people don't support the monarchy but I don't see why you'd have a strong opinion on them as people

Maybe I came on a little strongly, but assuredly, its their institutional role and not their personalities I hate.

St Justines childrens hospital, where I live, is devoting thousands of dollars out of its general budget to renovate the outer exterior of the hospital in anticipation for the Royal visit.

The little charity drives they throw around, now and then, to offset public anger arent really that impressive.

If they were serious about helping people, they would step down and redistribute all that money their family has hoarded on the backs of the working english.
Quote by Random88

I'm going for the 'idontgiveaflyingfuckabouttheseroyalbastards' approach, and will stay at home.

It's exactly what I'm doing right now!
Quote by Random88
The Wheel > all of Newcastle England

Rumour has it that Bono is staging a charity event for the population of falkirk and donating millions to stop the spead of HIV.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Quote by jambi_mantra
Yea, I mean fighting in the armed forces, working for the emergency rescue services and incredible amounts of charity work is definitely nothing but gorging themselves on money.

Get the **** out.
Quote by Wesseem
I think it's primitive for countries to still have kings and queens and to actually treat them as better people. I remember people lost it when michelle obama shook the queen's hand. People were up in arms shouting "what!? faux pas! can't do that, she must bow!" I have no idea why people who do pretty much nothing are actually revered as gods. This is just as bad as religious fundamentalism.

Good thing none of that happens then eh?

Quote by Rising
Maybe I came on a little strongly, but assuredly, its their institutional role and not their personalities I hate.

St Justines childrens hospital, where I live, is devoting thousands of dollars out of its general budget to renovate the outer exterior of the hospital in anticipation for the Royal visit.

The little charity drives they throw around, now and then, to offset public anger arent really that impressive.

If they were serious about helping people, they would step down and redistribute all that money their family has hoarded on the backs of the working english.

I'd be amazed if that money wasn't donated back to them by the royal family.

Quote by Rising
Get the **** out.

Awh did I offend you by being right?

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Last edited by jambi_mantra at Jul 2, 2011,
Quote by Rising

If they were serious about helping people they'd join the armed forces to protect our country. Oh wait.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Spoonman69
Rumour has it that Bono is staging a charity event for the population of falkirk and donating millions to stop the spead of HIV.

I think people would just spend the money on Buckie.

More OT: I am amazed we still have the royals, they're an outdated concept, and it is entirely unfair that they get so much money from the country. I have nothing against them personally, and some of them do work hard, but still, the whole concept is a load of pish.
FALKIRK

Quote by Minkaro

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Rising
Get the **** out.

Oh no! Someone has a different opinion!
Though Major-General Sebastian Roberts, general officer commanding the Household Division, had said William being deployed was possible, the Prince's position as second in line to the throne, and the convention of ministers advising against the person in that position being put into dangerous situations, cast doubts on William's ability to see combat. These doubts increased after Prince Harry's deployment was cancelled in 2007, due to "specific threats".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_William,_Duke_of_Cambridge#Military_career

Not impressed.
Quote by Rising
Though Major-General Sebastian Roberts, general officer commanding the Household Division, had said William being deployed was possible, the Prince's position as second in line to the throne, and the convention of ministers advising against the person in that position being put into dangerous situations, cast doubts on William's ability to see combat. These doubts increased after Prince Harry's deployment was cancelled in 2007, due to "specific threats".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_William,_Duke_of_Cambridge#Military_career

Not impressed.

To be fair, if any unit was known to have a royal in it, particularly someone as high as William or Harry, they would be targeted far more than any other unit, and so would be putting everyone around them at a much higher risk than normal.
FALKIRK

Quote by Minkaro

Check out my Tunes
Quote by jambi_mantra

Awh did I offend you by being right?

Not really, but let me ask you something.

If I join the army (done) and do a little charity work on the side (also done) and then I tell you I come out of a family whose empire was built on raping, killing and colonizing the brown nations of the world...

By your own admission, it stands to reason that I should benefit as a welfare recipient would to the tune of several million a year?

It doesnt matter if the Royals reimburse the hospital because, the point you seem to be missing, is that they are not rightfully entitled to any of that money in the first place.
Quote by Random88
To be fair, if any unit was known to have a royal in it, particularly someone as high as William or Harry, they would be targeted far more than any other unit, and so would be putting everyone around them at a much higher risk than normal.

So can we drop the army thing, as if somehow, it justifies living on the backs of the commonwealth nations and its people?
Quote by Trowzaa
If they were serious about helping people they'd join the armed forces to protect our country. Oh wait.

If they were serious about helping people theyd dismantle their own corrupt institution and avoid joining an organization whos priority number one is to defend that corrupt institution.
Someone's butthurt, make a canadian army and fight for independance then.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Rising
So can we drop the army thing, as if somehow, it justifies living on the backs of the commonwealth nations and its people?

I'm not defending the royals, I'm just saying that it makes sense to pull them out of these types of situations.
FALKIRK

Quote by Minkaro

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Rising
Not really, but let me ask you something.

If I join the army (done) and do a little charity work on the side (also done) and then I tell you I come out of a family whose empire was built on raping, killing and colonizing the brown nations of the world...

By your own admission, it stands to reason that I should benefit as a welfare recipient would to the tune of several million a year?

It doesnt matter if the Royals reimburse the hospital because, the point you seem to be missing, is that they are not rightfully entitled to any of that money in the first place.

just shut the **** up.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Kate? Isn't that the hot one?

**** the **** out of her, TS.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Random88
I'm not defending the royals, I'm just saying that it makes sense to pull them out of these types of situations.

So whats the point of joining the armed forces if youre just gonna sit on the bench everytime it counts?

Could be, and I must be crazy for saying this, that this isnt much more than some elaborate PR scheme to hide the futility of the monarchy.
Quote by Trowzaa
Someone's butthurt, make a canadian army and fight for independance then.

Common sense is the only weapon people need to defeat the monarchy.
Hey Rising, im going to come and beat the shit out of you just because you were born on January 31st 1989, i dont know you, i have maybe seen a few pictures, but just because of the date you were born on, i absolutely ****ing hate you and want to kick the shit out of you.

your logic is ****ing infantile and pathetic.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Seeing those two in person isn't as bad as seeing Princess Anne a few years back.

I love you, Anne, and I want you, Anne, please pull me, Anne, and I'll push you, Anne. Please hurt me, Anne, and bite me, Anne, 'cause I want you, Anne, in the morning.

Neighhh
This will start a RIOT! in me
Last edited by Paramore. at Jul 2, 2011,
Quote by Rising
You mad, bro?

Not at all, just pointed out how much of a twat you are, and you're response proved it even more.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Page 1 of 3