Im assuming it means "Gear and Shit" or "Guitar Accessories and Stuff" or something of that nature...

ive been posting on here for years and i still dont know >_>
way more than 3 states of matter...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ yeah i think plasma counts.

Quote by stykerwolf
there's like 7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_matter#Glass

read the description under the picture

yeah i was just at that page before i posted. i knew a couple of the other ones, but there were more than i expected. I counted lik 16 from that link (plus a couple more proposed ones).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
*shakes head, picks up guitar and chooses what amp, out of a dozen, to play out of today
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
nice try with the sneaky edit there but it says under your post that it was edited after I posted.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
*picks up newly acquired '85 G&L bass to plug through an ampeg B15-N and wonders why you guys aren't playing your equipment.

-ae
Quote by Dave_Mc
nice try with the sneaky edit there but it says under your post that it was edited after I posted.

Yep, but that's because there was a slight typo.
I had spelled matter with only one t
I changed nothing else.

Quote by gumbilicious
*picks up newly acquired '85 G&L bass to plug through an ampeg B15-N and wonders why you guys aren't playing your equipment.

Because I suck D:
Quote by institutions
Because I suck D:

it was supposed to be ironic GAS commentary...

-ae
The only person on UG who is immune to GAS is Min. When he wants to play something really bad, he just goes and plays it, because most likely he already has it.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
... what?

his gas has shifted to fancy caps and mapz and building crap. he is way worse now.

-ae
Quote by institutions
I changed nothing else.

you had said, "it's one of the 3 forms of matter"

again, nice try.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by GoIrish668
The only person on UG who is immune to GAS is Min. When he wants to play something really bad, he just goes and plays it, because most likely he already has it.
He's not immune to GAS ... he's always GASing for some esoteric, preferably giant-sized, caps.
Quote by Ippon
He's not immune to GAS ... he's always GASing for some esoteric, preferably giant-sized, caps.

I remember a time when Min was literally just starting to find out about tube amps. Now he's coming close to MC in terms of amps he already owns / has tried.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
*opens door, walks in*
*looks around*
*blinks*
*walks out*
Quote by AlanHB
It's the same as all other harmony. Surround yourself with skulls and candles if it helps.
Quote by 91RG350
*opens door, walks in*
*looks around*
*blinks*
*walks out*

Seriously, thats the only post in this thread worth reading.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I'm pretty sure GAS means Guitar, Amp, and Supplies.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by institutions
I changed nothing else.

Why would it take you 3 hours to change a typo?
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by ragingkitty
I remember a time when Min was literally just starting to find out about tube amps. Now he's coming close to MC in terms of amps he already owns / has tried.

You were there?....At the beginning?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by SLonergan
Why would it take you 3 hours to change a typo?

I am a doctor, and immediately after I posted I was called in to deliver a baby, which surprisingly only took 2 hours.
On the drive home I also saved a bunch of children from a burning barn, then had to wait around to be interviewed by the news stations.
So as you can see, I was a little too busy to correct it right away.
Quote by institutions
I am a doctor, and immediately after I posted I was called in to deliver a baby, which surprisingly only took 2 hours.
On the drive home I also saved a bunch of children from a burning barn, then had to wait around to be interviewed by the news stations.

What? I don't believe the burning farm incident.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by JAHellraiser
You were there?....At the beginning?

It wasn't even that long ago... Min just went from 0 to 600 on gear faster than most people take to make a decision on amps to try at the store.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Good Arby's Sandwiches methinks
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by institutions

Let me be the first to call..... D E L U S I O N A L