Page 1 of 2
Am I the only one that dislikes Eruption?
"-How do you feel about libraries?"
"-I hate them."
"-Well, not anymore!"
*Cue commercial tune*
Track Library! - A library, for tracks. Ain't that somethin'?
well that's that
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by alternatex

No, it's shredding for the sake of showing off. Boring.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

he still uses the arm to pick. he's just relearned how to pick, which is essentially the same as learning to pick with a pick between your fingers. as cool as that is, the idea of playing guitar like that isn't really a big deal to me. that being said, what i do find very impressive is the courage and determination of this guy, to continue doing what he loves against the odds after whatever sort of accident caused that. many other people would have simply given up after that and maybe learned harmonica or something, but this guy wasn't gonna just let it stop him. that to me is a million times more impressive than learning to play with a hand missing.

also, i am quite impressed by the fact that he doesn't try and sell his playing as if it is a handicap. he could have very well called the video "one handed man plays Eruption" or something to help get views or put stuff like "one handed" or "handicapped" or "disabled" as tags (the way that people put "12 year old solo" or "played by a girl," as if young age or gender make your playing better), which to me shows a lot of character. he genuinely seems like a good guy. he could have sold his "disability" to get more views, but instead chose to just put up a normal video look any normal person would. he's saying "hey look at me shred, i'm a great guitar player" instead of "hey, i have one hand but i play guitar, so it's a million times harder, give me views because of my disability and not because of my talent." again, this display of character impresses me more than playing without a hand.

of course, that wouldn't have meant anything if he couldn't play for shit, but he's a good player, mutilated or not.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
CHEATER!! He mounted a pick on his stump!!

(seriously tho: I saw this guy a couple of years back and already he kicked ass -> the thing is he claimed to have been playing for just a year, which I found kinda hard to believe...)

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In all fairness, get him to play recuedos alahambra. (spelt wrong no doubt)
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Eddie4President
Let's give that guy a hand, everyone.
ISeeWhatYouDidThere
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
That guy has mad skill. Even if he's got a pick on his stump.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by alternatex

Nope I don't like it either.
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
K, now lets see him play it with a left handed stump.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I was stumped as to how to he would do the tapping bit.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I'm poking my finger out for him.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Don't like Eruption. he sucks.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I like how the guy with a stump for a picking hand gets insulted and yet the pit in filled with way worse fully capable guitarists. . .
Quote by whitenihilist
Asada is schooling Playmadness.

Quote by Victory2134
Asada confirmed for coolest guy in here.
Quote by Trowzaa
No, it's shredding for the sake of showing off. Boring.

To be fair, it was recorded while Eddie was warming up without his knowing. I hate shredding for the sake of showing off too but I don't think there was anything inappropriate about Eruption
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I suck because I lack talent and skill. My reason is valid TS!

But that is amazing that he still can play guitar after losing a forearm though.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Asada Hiruka
I like how the guy with a stump for a picking hand gets insulted and yet the pit in filled with way worse fully capable guitarists. . .

My thoughts right there. I don't care whether or not Eruption is a hard piece to play(And yes, I can play it too)

This guy has no right hand and fingers, or arm for that matter. The fact he can play guitar at all is impressive. The fact he can play it accurately is amazing.

And as much as it's overrated technically with hands, doing the tapping at the end with the stump is incredible - Unlike the fingers, the shoulder and upper arm are not designed for quick, small, repetitive motion. Tense up your arm and pick from your shoulder, you'll see what I mean. The amount of effort put into getting that tapping with the stump alone is awe-inspiring.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
This man deserves an award. By the way, I have the excuse of not having any talent.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Quote by alternatex

No. I hate it.

That was flawless though. Good on him.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Jul 2, 2011,
impressive

eruption sucs though, there's tons of shredder that really give me a genuine emotional reaction to their guitar magic but eruption is really just a pile of wank with a fun tapping secton
He should start a band with the one armed drummer from def leppard
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Page 1 of 2