Hi Guys, I'm looking to buy an Epiphone guitar, simply cause I love the make and my old one is well... old. My budget is between £300-£400 - I can go a little bit over if needed, what I'm really interested in is the best quality guitar I can get for the money - I like all Epiphone models so any suggestions are welcome. I listen to all sorts of rock music, here are some of my favourite bands: Guns 'N' Roses, Foo Fighters. Nickelback, Hinder, 3 Doors Down, etc - again I'm not too bothered about what kind of music it can play. I also have a Vox VT30 Amp if that helps.

I've got a Gould Les Paul, I am looking really for any Epiphone i that would be a significant upgrade from this guitar, I honestly don't mind about the body too much, I pretty much love them all.

Thanks for reading,
Timmis.
Last edited by Timmis at Jul 2, 2011,
What model is your older one? Are you looking to get the same or a similar model or do you want something different?
From a thread asking if it is safe to tell someone the serial number on your amp:
Quote by JAHellraiser
omg dont do it! he can hack your amp get the b00tiful t00b t0anz
I've got a Gould Les Paul, will add that to the first post, I am looking really for any Epiphone in the £300 - £400 price range that would be a significant upgrade from this guitar, I honestly don't mind about the body too much, I pretty much love them all.
Take a look at the Les Paul standard or maybe a used LP Custom. And Epi SG will also suit you well. At all costs avoid the specials.
From a thread asking if it is safe to tell someone the serial number on your amp:
Quote by JAHellraiser
omg dont do it! he can hack your amp get the b00tiful t00b t0anz
Iv had my Epiphone Les Paul Standard for 6 years now and its the only electric guitar iv had in that time. I absolutely love it to bits!!! Never going to ged rid of it at all. It looks and plays brilliantly I got mine for about £340. Had no problems with it at all
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I don't find the Custom worth spending the extra money on. Seriously, hit up a second hand LP Standard and you'll be laughing. The 90s ones are better than the new ones anyway.